Bleach

Рекомендуемые сообщения

• Ответов 13,1 тыс
  • Создана
  • Последний ответ

Топ авторов темы

Интервью с Кубо:

The Gotei 13 Reborn

What happened during those missing 17 months!!?

Captain of the First Division – Yamamoto Genryuusai Shigekuni

A softer Captain Commander Yamamoto

Commander of the entire Gotei 13. Lost his arm due to a sacrificial kido… But did he also change inside!?

Tite Interview

Q: What about Genryuusai’s left arm?

Kubo: He only has his right arm now.

Q: Is that all that’s changed?

Kubo: I think Genryuusai wouldn’t change much from his current state if he trained. Wouldn’t it be strange for someone who’s lived for over two thousand years to change over a period of 17 months? However, he does have unseen, inner changes.

Captain of the Second Division – Soi Fon

Following the deadly battles with Aizen and the Espadas, Soi Fon changed her hair during the 17 month period. Perhaps because the Second Division prizes quickness, her hair is now shorter.

Losing her left hand during the battle with Barragan.

The Second Division Captain, whose duty is assassination, lost her left hand during the battles at Karakura town. Thanks to the top healing skills of the Gotei, it has now been restored.

Tite Interview

Q: What happened to the hand lost to “aging?”

Kubo: Soi Fon’s left hand has been healed.

Q: What about her change in appearance?

Kubo: Her hair has changed a little. Speaking of changes, I also wanted to change Yoruichi, but her current look really suits her, so it’s difficult for me.

Captain of the Third Division – Otoribashi Rojuro

Rojuro has returned to his same position from a hundred years ago. Same as TBTP, his look is modeled on that of a western gentleman. His hair has also become more refined.

The lieutenant of the Third Division is…

Kira remains the lieutenant of the Third Division. How well does he complement his new captain!?

Tite Interview

Q: Rojuro has rejoined the Gotei 13.

Kubo: Rojuro and Izuru suit each other very well, so I decided to put Rojuro into the Third Division. I should add that Shinji returned to the Fifth Division, and Kensei returned to the Ninth.

Captain of the Fourth Division – Unohana Retsu

Unohana, who will finally turn her zanpakuto against the enemy and enter battle.

The Captain of the Fourth Division, who has the special duty of healing and is the most senior captain next to the Captain Commander, will finally enter battle, and release her reiatsu & zanpakuto in the new arc.

Tite Interview

Q: Unohana will finally fight?

Kubo: In the next arc, I’ve decided that Unohana will enter the battlefiled. Her zanpakuto’s true form will also be revealed. I can also add that when Unohana fights, she unravels her large braid.

Next time: Kubo-sensei describes the new arc’s battlefield!! Also, the Gotei 13 Reborn <Fifth Division – Ninth Division>

Жду-недождусь этого боя Уноханы с расплетанием косы)

Ну и еще:

http://28.media.tumblr.com/tumblr_ly0gwlUaeH1r8fnauo1_500.png

Bleach Pre-Publication Planning Journal

Kurosaki Ichigo and Kuchiki Rukia before publication!!

Before publication, Kubo-sensei drew Ichigo and Rukia in his journal. Looking back, Sensei says Ichigo with glasses looked like a “young intellectual.” Along with a scythe-wielding Rukia, they are truly different from the characters as they are today!!

Secret Theme – Agent of the Shinigami and Soul Society Arcs

The volume on Rukia

With the status of a Substitute Shinigami, stepping into battles to protect the living world!!

In order to protect his family, friends, and Karakura town, Ichigo became a shinigami. In Rukia’s place, he fought and confronted the hollow responsible for his mother’s death. One day, emissaries from another world appeared --------

Tite comment

Each arc has its own theme. The Soul Society arc was about saving Rukia. The Arrancar arc was about saving Orihime. The Lost Agent arc was connected to Chad. The new arc will be about…

Title is… “Snipe”

Tite comment

The original advertisement was titled “Snipe.” But I decided that it didn’t feel right, so I changed it.

Tite Idea Note

Sensei’s secret notes contain sketches of some familiar characters. This is one portion. They all look different from how they are now. We can guess that during the planning stages, Sensei had already drawn out his main characters.

Rescue Rukia from execution!!

Because she gave shinigami powers to Ichigo, Rukia was sentenced to death. In order to save his own savior, Ichigo and friends went to Soul Society. Ichigo fought several deadly battles with the shinigami protecting Seireitei, and succeeded in saving Rukia. At this time, Aizen’s deception was revealed…

Secret Theme – Arrancar Arc

The volume on Orihime

A new power enters the stage, shinigami enter full-on battle!!

After returning to the living world from Soul Society, Ichigo took up the duties of substitute shinigami again. At this time, before him appeared two new powers, the Vizards and the Arrancar. The shinigami begin battling against the Arrancar under Aizen’s leadership…

Both current and previous members of the Gotei 13 fight against the traitor shinigami and the hollows under their command!!

The Idea Note

Hirako, whose character was planned out pre-publication, finally enters the scene!!

Hirako was drawn on the very first color spread in the first chapter.

Tite comment

I originally wanted to draw stories about Ichigo’s classmates, so I drew Hirako as one.

Gradually disappearing, Rukia’s existence…

Secret Theme – The Lost Agent Arc

The volume on Sado

Time passes, although 17 months later all is well…

Aizen created disorder never seen before. In order to defeat him, Ichigo lost his shinigami powers. He got the normal student life that he’d hoped for, but also became restless as he couldn’t protect his friends. At this time, a group of people with mysterious powers appeared. The fullbringers began a battle against Ichigo and the other shinigami at Karakura town.

Receiving new powers, Ichigo continues his development…

Ichigo’s new look from “The Lost Agent Arc!!”

Before the Lost Agent Arc began, Kubo-sensei sent this sketch of Ichigo 17 months later to his editor. The armor around his arms and neck represent the mixture of his shinigami and fullbring powers. How will he continue to change in the new arc!?

Kubo plans to make the espada to re-appear in the new arc.

the 2nd spoiler..well, i think it says..

the stage/arena for the next arc is the underground of the Ice Palace?

Kubo mentions that IF the Arrancars would reappear, he thinks they'd be on Ichigo's and the Shinigami's side.

Then the interviewer asks which ones, and Kubo mentions Grimmjow MIGHT become an ally. And maybe Harribel too, but it doesn't seem like she would leave Hueco Mundo. He also mentions Ulquiorra having turned to ashes, which (imo) doesn't seem to bode well for him.

Kubo also mentions that Kon hasn't appeared in ages and that newer readers might not even know of his existence

Taito Interview

I: In the next Arc, the Shinigami will of course reappear but will their be any other characters?

Kubo: I guess so? If the Arrancar do appear I think they will be on Ichigo's and the Shinigami's side.

I: What characters would appear as comrades?

Kubo: Well Ulquiorra has turned into ash. Grimmjow might be a comrade. Harribel who is currently living? It's just, how would she get out of Hueco Mundo. Harribel doesn't really seem like she would leave Hueco Mundo.

I: Talking about the Arrancar becoming comrades in this special project hiatus page, does this mean they will appear?

Kubo: They might appear but it doesn't mean they will (laugh). Well, if they do come out, it won't just be one, but many.

I: What about Nel?

Kubo: I want Nel to appear.

I: It would be nice to see some interaction with Kon and Nel

Kubo: That's because Kon didn't appear in the Lost Shinigami Agent Arc. Thoroughly speaking, he hasn't really appeared since the SS Arc ended around 5 years ago. (laughs) Readers who have only just started reading probably don't even know that Kon exists (laughs)

I: Actually, they haven't been abandoned have they?

Kubo: (Laughs)

Более подробную информацию вместе со сканами о уже втором (из трех) спешале можно посмотреть тут. Изменено пользователем S O N I C (смотреть историю редактирования)

Скрытый текст

http://i643.photobucket.com/albums/uu151/Cruherrx/94635.png
Изменено пользователем =scaramanga= (смотреть историю редактирования)

Будут арранкары, сиськи, пафос, ледовый дворец и танцы на льду. Изменено пользователем =scaramanga= (смотреть историю редактирования)

Да шош Гугл переводчик, что-ли хотя бы не по использовать ?

I: В следующей арке, Синигами конечно вновь появятся, но будут ли и какие-нибудь другие персонажи ?

Kubo: I guess so? Если Арранкары и появятся, я думаю они будут на стороне Ичиго и Синигами.

I: А какие персонажи должны будут появляться как комрады (таварыщы) ?

Kubo: Ну, Улькиора обратился в пепел. Гримджоу мог бы быть другом. Харрибель, которая все еще жива ? Это всё равно что, если бы она покинула Уэко Мундо. Харрибель на самом деле не выглядела как как будто она его покинула.

I:К слову об Арранкарах становящихся друзьями в этом специальном проекте hitaus page (если дословно, то Пауза Страница. Я не понял как правильно перевести), значит ли это, что они появятся ?

Kubo: Они могут появиться, но это не значит, что они появятся (бвахахахаха)Что ж, если они и вылезут, то их будет не один, но много.

I: А что насчет Нел ?

Kubo: Я хочу вернуть Нел.

I: Это было бы забавно увидеть кое-какие взаимодействия между Коном и Нел.

Kubo: Это потому что Кон не появлялся в арке Lost Shinigami Agent. Сказать по правде, он вообще не появлялся со времен окончания SS арки около 5 лет назад( троллфейс). Читатели, которые только начали читать как правило даже не знают, что Кон вообще существует (смеется).

I: Фактически, они не были просто забыты (вы от них не отказались) ?

Kubo: (ыгыгыгыгы)

// любительский перевод

Изменено пользователем WEDRO (смотреть историю редактирования)

10-ый выпуск журнала Weekly Shonen Jump анонсировал начало финальной арки в манге от Титэ Кубо – «Блич». Кубо выпускает свою мангу с 2001 года, а в декабре был опубликован ее 53-ий том.

http://animeonline.su/news/novosti/anime-news/6411-blich-bleach.html

http://www.animenewsnetwork.com/news/2012-02-01/tite-kubo-bleach-manga-to-enter-final-arc

То грозится десять лет еще рисовать, то конец, последняя арка. Не могу сказать, что рада - если только такие новости не продиктованы внезапно осенившей Кубо-сэнсэя идеей, которую он хочет поскорее воплотить после Блича.

Моё первое и самое любимое анимэ, как-никак. Будет не хватать. Надеюсь, последняя арка года два протянет хотя бы)

Про 10 лет это фейк.

Кстати об этом

Я тут поспрашивал по поводу того интервью, оказалось, что оно было не только от Кубо, вместе с ним были Сейю Блича и тоже отвечали на вопросы, так что не все легитимно. К примеру sheetz с Flol сказал, что: Kubo said was that Bleach was "past halfway." How far past halfway is anybody's guess. It was Morita, Ichigo's VA, who, perhaps jokingly, interpreted that to mean 10 more years.

З.Ы. Уже дня три, как хотел запостить и забыл. :slow:

Насчет последней арки тру. Кубо планировал продолжать последнюю арку на протяжении 5 лет. http://www.animenewsnetwork.co.uk/news/2012-02-01/tite-kubo-bleach-manga-to-enter-final-arc

Скрытый текст
Several mysteries will finally be revealed. Secret of Ichigo's birth. What the arrancar meant regarding "true blood." The connection between Isshin and Ryuuken Why Ukitake mistook Ichigo for Kaien. The two are...? The "thing" so detested by Aizen, and which Urahara was resigned to obey, the Spirit King. Also Division Zero. The relationship between Urahara and Yoriuchi, who received eternal expulsion.

Новые сканы покачественней из последнего спешиала:

http://i27.fastpic.ru/big/2012/0201/fc/aa6baa52337be5a10f4dca5873c0e0fc.jpg

11th division captain: Zaraki Kenpachi

Kenpachi who evolved into a beast and the 11th division

The combat group. 11th division's captain, Kenpachi took off his bell, eye patch and hairstyle has change. Yachiru and Ikkaku's appearances has change either.

Yumichika, whose strength rivals Ikkaku. Sensei has a rough idea for his bankai!?

Ikkaku wears an amour equipment that has a word "dragon" on his right shoulder.

Tite Interview:

Q: Kenpachi still unable to obtain shikai or bankai?

A: Kenpachi zanpakuto is a constant release type, hence it's shikai state. Also, I always wanted to draw the story when Kenpachi became a captain. However, the story will deviate from the main plot if I were to draw, hence the dillema...

Q: What will happen to the shinigami who cannot bankai?

A: Do you mean vice captains? It doesn't matter if they bankai, but I wonder who should bankai? Yumichika isn't a bad choice. Izuru's bankai feels a bit gross/disgusting (laugh)

Q: Yachiru's shikai hasn't draw either?

A: Come to think of it, I have not even illustrate her battle scene (laugh)

12th division captain: Kurotsuchi Mayuri

The key to the new arc of the Kurotsuchi Mayuri's research purpose.

The endless research makes Kurotsuchi Mayuri busy.

His past research "study of the body" will be the main part to make up the final arc.

His "face" often changes during the TBTP arc, SS arc and Arrancar arc, will further improve in the new arc!?

Tite Interview:

Q: Kurotsuchi Mayuri changes will be?

A: Kurotsuchi Mayuri huh (laugh). Will have different looks in the new arc, but what should I do, will improve his hairstyle (laugh)

Q: He did not appear in the [lost shinigami representative arc]?

A: At first I intend to draw in the preview before Weekly Jump 7, but I was unable to make him appear.

Captain of the Thirteenth Division Juushiro Ukitake

The drastically changed Thirteenth Division

Ukitake was an important figure in the Lost Agent Arc. His Thirteenth Division is the one that has undergone the most changes during these 17 months. His lieutenant is Kuchiki Rukia!

Ukitake is troubled both in heart and body, but Kubo-sensei has said that ”he will recover.”

These two were very supportive of Rukia becoming their lieutenant.

Becoming a lieutenant, but still worrying about Kaien’s approval!?

Tite Interview

Q: Is Ukitake’s illness the same as it was before?

Kubo: Yes. (laughs)

Q: No change?

Kubo: That’s right. But although Ukitake and Shunsui haven’t changed much outwardly, they have changed somewhat in their hearts after the battles with Aizen.

Q: No change in hairstyle and such?

Kubo: Shunsui changing wouldn’t be so bad, since he is quite fashionable (laughs). Ukitake doesn’t have any sense of fashion. (laughs)

Q: The Thirteenth Division’s lieutenant is now Rukia. What about the two third seats Kiyone and Sentaro?

Kubo: They’ve been passed over. (laughs) But still, I think the two of them would support Rukia.

Q: How does Rukia feel having taken on Kaien’s old position?

Kubo: I want to carefully draw how Rukia felt upon becoming a lieutenant, but doing so would take up many chapters, so I’ve decided to do it through flashbacks.

Q: Approximately when did she become a lieutenant?

Kubo: I planned to have her be one by the time she next appeared following the Arrancar arc. While training after that arc, she had a period where she hesitated and asked herself ”Is it really right of me to take it.” Only after that did she become a lieutenant. (laughs)

@=scaramanga=, кстати не подскажешь откуда та картинка которую ты постил выше?

Ещё спойлеры:

10th Division Captain: Hitsugaya Toshiro

A prodigy and the youngest captain's path

A child prodigy who became the youngest captain in the history. During the 17 months of training [Daiguren Hyorinmaru] has perfected.

He does not care about his height all the time. Except during the small movie chapter 53, kubo sensei says [his height does not change]

Leading the young Hitsugaya to become a shinigami, Rangiku's past will be significant to the plot.

Tite Interview:

Q: Has Hitsugaya’s bankai completed?

A: There is an achievement after the training, it’s completed. So far, Hitsugaya’s bankai will be removed once the flower petals at the back of him disappears.. However....

Q: Is there any other part that has changed?

A: During the mini movie chapter 53, Hitsugaya state that he has grown taller, actually he did not (laugh). Also the chain of his zanpakuto has changed.

Изменено пользователем Plotcay (смотреть историю редактирования)

新章なんだけど。

The new arc begins

まったくわからない。

but I have no idea what's going on.

話がまったく進まない。。。

The story doesn't advance at all.

まあ。最初はこんなもんなのかな。

Anyway I think it starts out like this.

SSで緊急事態。騒ぎ出す技術開発局。落ち着いてるマユリ。

SS is in a state of emergency. There's an uproar at the technological development dept. Mayuri is calm.

新しい死神2人。とアフさん。一緒に現世へ。

Two new shinigami, along with Afro-san, head to the real world.

ホローが出てきて、こんにちわ。

A hollow appears.

で、新しい死神しにそうな所にイチゴ登場。

The new shinigami are about to die when Ichigo arrives.

くらいかな。

またあとで。

ばっかるこーん。

Something like that. I'll be back later.

Помнится Маюри когда-то говорил об Исиде как о гении среди Квинси, которых ранее он не встречал. А сейчас окажется, что таких еще более крутых представителей Квинси не только 1-2 осталось. Впрочем Маюри на самом поле боя с Квинси может и не бывал, учитывая его специальность, а такие как Рюкен по павер-лвлу, просто в плен не давались.

Глядишь в этой арке Исиду до капитанского уровня поднимут, а то слишком уж он отстает от Ичиго, не говоря уже о Чаде. Хотя "молодых" капитанов наверно тоже поднимут.

Изменено пользователем S O N I C (смотреть историю редактирования)

Да, весьма жирный намек на квинси, не хватало еще и дедулю Исиды воскресить :) Маюри же сейчас, наверняка, находится в состоянии томительного ожидания новых подопытных образцов, и, в предвкушении ужаснейших опытов и экспериментов, даже решил слегка преодеться; жду не дождусь, как он затроллит кого-нибудь до полусмерти :D Пустые с 3 дырками, такого вроде еще не было...

Ай да Кубо, ай да отжёг!

Не вы видели?! Видели?! Как Кубо мастерски использовал возможности цветного изображения для создания образа темного подземелья! Столько оттенков, создающих бударажущую фантазию картинку! Какие глубокие новые персонажи! А насколько все драматично все было обставленно, да еще так неожиданно, как из душа окатило! Всё так чуственно!

А как тонко расписана цепочка взаимотношений между зелёными новичками и опытным ветераном! Несомненно, это - аллегория, гоаорящая нам что ничто на свете не вечно, но заместо уходящего в прошлое, всегда придет настоящее, устремленное в будещее, как зиму сменяет весна, а сын сменяет отца. А сколько в этой главе скрытых намеков, которые еще только предстоит понять и осознать...

И, конечно же, Ичиго. Как это было!.. Как лихо он расправился с этими могучими противниками! Такое напряжение сил, таккая энергетика боя, столько эмоций! А каков глубокий смысл! Спасение молодых гинигами это явный отсыл к библейским мотивам и древнеяпонскому эпосу!

В общем, потрясающая глава, которая стоит трехнедельного ожидания. И это не говоря уже о том, какой высокий стандарт задан этой первой главой последней арки!

Ай да Кубо, ай да отжёг!

Не вы видели?! Видели?! Как Кубо мастерски использовал возможности цветного изображения для создания образа темного подземелья! Столько оттенков, создающих бударажущую фантазию картинку! Какие глубокие новые персонажи! А насколько все драматично все было обставленно, да еще так неожиданно, как из душа окатило! Всё так чуственно!

А как тонко расписана цепочка взаимотношений между зелёными новичками и опытным ветераном! Несомненно, это - аллегория, гоаорящая нам что ничто на свете не вечно, но заместо уходящего в прошлое, всегда придет настоящее, устремленное в будещее, как зиму сменяет весна, а сын сменяет отца. А сколько в этой главе скрытых намеков, которые еще только предстоит понять и осознать...

И, конечно же, Ичиго. Как это было!.. Как лихо он расправился с этими могучими противниками! Такое напряжение сил, таккая энергетика боя, столько эмоций! А каков глубокий смысл! Спасение молодых гинигами это явный отсыл к библейским мотивам и древнеяпонскому эпосу!

В общем, потрясающая глава, которая стоит трехнедельного ожидания. И это не говоря уже о том, какой высокий стандарт задан этой первой главой последней арки!

В принципе, мне нечего возразить по этому поводу :))

хотя я Ичиго всё-таки сделал бы менее пафосным. Не, ну разве от работы, опасной и нудной, может быть СТОЛЬКО удовлетворения? Не думаю. Поэтому Ичу больше подойдет печально-сурьёзное выражение. Впрочем, я уже придираюсь...

Присоединяйтесь к обсуждению

Вы можете написать сейчас и зарегистрироваться позже. Если у вас есть аккаунт, авторизуйтесь, чтобы опубликовать от имени своего аккаунта.

Гость
Ответить в этой теме...

×   Вставлено с форматированием.   Вставить как обычный текст

Разрешено использовать не более 75 эмодзи.

×   Ваша ссылка была автоматически встроена.   Отображать как обычную ссылку

×   Ваш предыдущий контент был восстановлен.   Очистить редактор

×   Вы не можете вставлять изображения напрямую. Загружайте или вставляйте изображения по ссылке.

Загрузка...
  • Создать...

Важная информация