Перейти к содержимому

Фотография

Пейринги в Code Geass.

• Авторизуйтесь для ответа в теме
Сообщений в теме: 188

Опрос: Романтическая линия Лелуша в Гиассе. (315 пользователей проголосовало)

Голосовать Гости не могут голосовать

#181 Берн-чан

Берн-чан
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Witch of Miracles

• Cообщений: 2 926
Спотыкушка

Отправлено 19 Ноябрь 2010 - 23:07

Карен хоть и дура, но у нее есть сиськи и она моложе Сицу )

#182 Klaire Lee Britannia

Klaire Lee Britannia
  • Участники
  • Pip
  • Новичок

• Cообщений: 15
Обычный

Отправлено 20 Ноябрь 2010 - 13:22

Молоденькие дурочки с сиськами подходят для одной ночи но не для продолжительной совместной жизни. :)

#183 Берн-чан

Берн-чан
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • The Witch of Miracles

• Cообщений: 2 926
Спотыкушка

Отправлено 21 Ноябрь 2010 - 16:24

Klaire Lee Britannia, вот поэтому она и не осталась с Лелушем =)

#184 Ari-chan

Ari-chan
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPip
  • VIP-дилетант

• Cообщений: 672
Обычный

Отправлено 21 Ноябрь 2010 - 21:39

Вариант с Сузаку особенно порадовал. Хотя я и вполне нормально отношусь к яою, даже из разряда "его там нет, но мы его видим", но именно в Гиассе он, думаю, был бы лишним. Думаю, из Лелуша и СС была бы отличная пара.. даже вспомнилась его фраза "если ты ведьма, я стану повелителем зла.."или как-то так... аж мурашки по коже))

#185 samurai x

samurai x
  • Активные участники
  • PipPip
  • Интересующийся

• Cообщений: 97
Обычный

Отправлено 14 Март 2011 - 22:20

Я за Лелуша и Нанали больше ему никто не нужен

#186 C.C.-sama

C.C.-sama
  • Banned
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • Gray_Witch

• Cообщений: 1 954

Отправлено 04 Январь 2014 - 03:59

Пара Лелуш и С.С. — самый идеальный вариант.

#187 Bistriy

Bistriy
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Я не умею менять статус

• Cообщений: 2 623
Двойной поняша

Отправлено 22 Март 2018 - 00:13

Ху из зэ биггест цундере всея Гиасса? :lol:
Скрытый текст

#188 Bistriy

Bistriy
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Я не умею менять статус

• Cообщений: 2 623
Двойной поняша

Отправлено 22 Март 2018 - 01:00

И в продолжение темы, мякотка нарытая шипперамивнимательными зрителями из разных каноничных/около-каночничных источников.

Graphics Zero Illustration Book:

A contract between a witch and a devil.

The witch gives power to the devil, and is on the side of the devil.
The devil fulfills the witch’s wish, and is on the side of the witch.
People don’t know the devil’s anguish, only the witch knows.
People don’t know the witch’s loneliness, only the devil knows.

When the horizon is stained with blood and everything is changed
The contract between the devil and the witch does not change.
The devil is on the side of the witch, the witch is on the side of the devil.

Megami Magazine April 2007 Issue (хронологически ещё R1):

A witch in a human body that hides loneliness.‘C.C.’ is not a human-like name. It might be like a curse for her. No matter how deep her wounds are she would not die, an eternally young girl who cannot live in the same time as human.
Every time her name is called, she’s reminded of how different she’s from human. Sometimes there are parts of C.C. that frowns upon her likeness to human.
And yet she also tinkers with the kiss shared between Shirley and Lelouch. Such act is far from being ‘humane’. Perhaps the real C.C. is the one who drops tears of delight when Lelouch called her real name.
Perhaps that’s why she embraces Lelouch who killed Euphemia and comforts him.
From now on, it’s unknown what fate awaits Lelouch and C.C. However, there is no doubt that C.C. is near Lelouch. And rather than the contract, it would be because of her heart…

Новелизация Code Geass Novel: R2 TURN-3. 1-Evolution (хронологически 15-ая серия R2):

Изображение

I’m ‘too kind’? What stupid words!

Who’s the one being ‘too kind’ here?

C.C., when you first made contract with me, you didn’t reveal anything. I was afraid that I was nothing more than a tool to end your eternal life. But now I know your weakness that differs you from the nun, the Code bearer from your past; you are too kind. No matter where you go, even when your body is immortal, your heart is still that of human. Whenever you make a contract, at first you have no feelings for your contractor. However after spending some time together with them, you change. As your heart longs for love the most, the girl longing for love would appear. You become confused, and finally come to conclusion: as long as the contractor grows to hate you*, they would leave you on their own. This way, you wouldn’t have to assign the same pain to them as the nun did to you. How stupid. You are really an idiot. Then why make contract? Wouldn’t it be meaningless? How could you have feelings for the person you intended to use?

Here’s one thing I can tell you clearly.

“Don’t underestimate me, C.C.!
Do you think I didn’t know your weakness?
Do you think I fell for your cheap ploys?
For being manipulated by you, do you think I would hate you?”

(then followed by "Don’t die while looking like that!” just like in the TV version.)

* In the novel, it’s explained that one of the reasons C.C. sent Lelouch into her memory (and not just him, but many of her past contractors) is to make them hate her by showing them that she would ultimately betray them just like the nun did her. That is, if they haven’t hated her yet for ruining their life by giving them Geass.

Профайл С.С. из гайдбука Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion R2 The Complete:

When C.C. found Lelouch in Shinjuku, she gave him Geass to save him from a dire situation. To Lelouch who’s devoted to fight for his desire and got intoxicated by the mighty power of Geass, C.C. declared, “You and I are accomplices.” It is a self-defense measure born from her experience with Mao. Surprisingly, Lelouch kept respecting the position of an accomplice. C.C. was asked to act as his substitute or negotiator, but not even once she’s asked to act as his mother or lover. With Lelouch, C.C. learned the position of equal “partner” for the first time.Lelouch who promised to make her wish comes true despite the unfair conditions, became a special existence for C.C. When C.C. was trying to protect him in exchange for her life, Lelouch hoped for her to live and repeatedly said “I will surely make you smile!”. To answer his feelings, C.C. sealed her code and resisted Charles. She simply believed in Lelouch.

Her trust wasn’t betrayed. Even when she lost her memory, Lelouch’s kindness to her didn’t change. Even when he was prepared to kill his beloved younger sister, he didn’t hold a grudge to her. Perhaps that is why C.C. is prepared to live for a long time. “Go quick, and then come back. You’re going to make me smile, right?” These are C.C.’s words to a partner she finally met after hundreds years, a powerful “promise”.

Новелизация Code Geass Novel: R2 TURN-4. 2-Truth (хронологически 23-ая серия R2, лучшая и самая проникновенная совместная сцена ЛЛ и СС во всём сезоне).
Изображение
Думал, что её улучшить уже нельзя, ан нет. Продолжение:

‘I do not want to lose this man.’
Thought C.C. without any hesitancy. There’s a way for her not to lose him. However, he wouldn’t want to use this method, and even she… did not want to. Then what should she do? C.C. hadn’t come to understand the way of the world, even when she had lived for who knows how many years she still didn’t understand, had no way of knowing what is right and what is wrong, but she was sure of one thing. That he, the man named Lelouch Lamperouge, would not stop running toward death. He chose this path on his own will. He’s like a horse that couldn’t be stopped. She wanted to blame him, but couldn’t… She wanted to cry, but couldn’t. So…
"Lelouch.”
He said “Hm,” in response.
“Do you remember, that time in Narita?”
C.C. asked a bit out of the blue, that Lelouch felt a little confused. “Why suddenly…”
She leaned on his back, then continued, “Why snow is white?”
There’s an instant blank, before Lelouch immediately answered, “Because it forgot its original color.”
“Then do you remember, Lelouch? Your original color.”
“Stupid question,” he replied, finally back to his conceited tone. “I am me, I would never forget.”
“Is that so…”
“What about you, C.C.? Do you remember your original color?”
“Who knows, but -”
“But?”
“At least right now, my color is your color, Lelouch.”
Silence came. Then Lelouch laughed softly. “You selfish.”
“Of course,” she wanted to cry a little - but instead, her face revealed a smile from the bottom of her heart, “it’s because I’m C.C.”

#189 Vakrug

Vakrug
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPip
  • Отаку

• Cообщений: 303
Обычный

Отправлено 22 Март 2018 - 20:01

Внутренний монолог из Graphics Ashford Illustration Book (хронологически первая половина R1):

Пиццу они там всё-таки уже в конце сезона делали.

C.C., when you first made contract with me, you didn’t reveal anything. I was afraid that I was nothing more than a tool to end your eternal life.

Вот не заливай, парень! О её желании ты узнал минуту назад. Намёков на истинное желание С.С. до этого просто не было. Потенциальные самовыпиливатели вообще-то не очень любят поострить. Был разве что древний литературный штамп, буд-то зажравшиеся пиццей бессмертные обязательно хотят помереть, не более.

Вообще я негодую! Вроде бы выпускают столько доп-материала, но в них предпочитают обсасывать чьи-то чюйства, вместо того, чтобы залатать очевидные дыры в сюжете!

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных