ПЕРВЫЙ СЕЗОН

Саунд эпизод 1

Русский перевод двух саунд-эпизодов к первому и пикчер-драмы ко второму сезону
http://www.fansubs.r...opic.php?t=9574

скачать тут http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_1/

STAGE 9.725 [Kessen zenya] The Night Before the Decisive Battle

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 9.725: The Night Before the Decisive Battle (T/N: Before Narita)

Lelouch: I've sent an advance troop ahead to the Narita Mountain Range. The Japan Liberation Front's military strength has also been fully probed and assessed.

C.C.: You seem to be enjoying yourself.

Lelouch: I am. After all, I'll finally be able to return the "debt" I owe Cornelia. (T/N: Cornelia pwned him in episode 7)

C.C.: You really hate to lose, don't you?

Lelouch: Is there anyone who likes losing?

C.C.: That's the blood talking. (T/N: She's probably referring to the Emperor's blood, but it could be also be Marianne's. We don't know what kind of person Marianne is, anyway)

Lelouch: Hmm? What do you mean by that?

<Knock knock>

Suzaku: Lelouch? You there?

Lelouch: Ah... Suzaku!?

Suzaku: A moment of your time? I'm coming in.

Lelouch: Wa-wait, my room's in a mess right now.

C.C.: Oi, hey! Stop tha--!

Lelouch: Don't make things difficult!

Suzaku: Can I come in now?

Lelouch: Eh?

<Suzaku enters the room>

Lelouch: Wh-what is it, Suzaku?

Suzaku: Lelouch, why are you sleeping off the bed?

Lelouch: No, I was just picking up something I dropped...

C.C.: Lelouch, don't think you're going to get off easy after stuffing me in a place like this. (T/N: As you can probably guess, she's now under the bed. Lelouch probably owes her a month's worth of pizza now >__>)

Lelouch: Shut up... Hey Suzaku, even though you're a friend and all, it's just not polite to come in without prior warning.

Suzaku: I did knock.

Lelouch: I didn't say you could come in. You never think before you act. You haven't changed; you're still making your bald-faced entrances everywhere you go without any regard to anyone else.

Suzaku: Was I really like that?

Lelouch: Yes! Can't you be more aware of what "privacy" means?

Suzaku: Lelouch, you're just too secretive. Even back at the Kururugi Shrine, you hid nikkuman (T/N: pork bun), kintsuba (T/N: A kind of Japanese sweet / delicacy), that weasel (T/N: "Itachi") plushie--

Lelouch: Wait just a minute! Why do you only remember things like that!?

Suzaku: That's so mean! I'm not that forgetful.

Lelouch: But you forgot, didn't you? The perfect secret code I came up with.

Suzaku: That's impossible to remember. A block signal (T/N: The cryptic hand signals used in baseball) with 500 variations...

Lelouch: I remembered it all.

Suzaku: But you changed it to a simpler code in the end.

Lelouch: Well, it would be pointless if you couldn't understand it.

Suzaku: Thanks, Lelouch. I'm really grateful.

Lelouch: Idiot, don't be so quick to say thanks. You... you've changed.

Suzaku: Have I?

Lelouch: Yeah. I've said this before, but you were a lot more willful and self-centered back then.

Suzaku: Well, you've become a lot more impolite. Besides... haha, well I guess that's normal for a 17-year-old.

Lelouch: <puzzled> What?

Suzaku: You've got a girlfriend, right? Look, this long strand of hair right here. This isn't Nunnally's or Shirley's.

C.C.: Ah!

Lelouch: Idiot, that's... it's not like it's a woman's or anything...

Suzaku: It's alright, you don't have to hide it. Oh, right! I won't tell Nunnally about it. We're already 17, it's normal to have things like that.

Lelouch: "Things like that..."? <thinking> Things like what? (T/N: This here is the biggest difference between Lelouch the virgin and Suzaku the experienced ladykiller... Lelouch... you'll get there someday...)

Suzaku: So, what's she like? I'm curious.

Lelouch: Uh... well... how should I say this... she's hard to understand.

Suzaku: You mean she's the mysterious-type?

Lelouch: Yes, exactly.

Suzaku: She cute?

Lelouch: No, not at all.

Suzaku: Is she the domestic-type then? (T/N: Does household chores etc)

Lelouch: No, she won't even lift a finger.

Suzaku: Are you really alright with someone like that? You have trouble dealing with things that won't go as you planned, after all.

Lelouch: Yeah, it's tough... She not only leaves her clothes about, but is also slovenly, willful, bossy, and has a severely unbalanced diet. (T/N: Pizza 24/7)

<C.C. kicks the bed from below>

Suzaku: Lelouch? Just now, the bed...

Lelouch: Oh, that's probably just the alarm clock activating.

Suzaku: The alarm clock?

Lelouch: It comes with that function. Moving on, Suzaku, what made you come here at this hour?

Suzaku: Ah, I came to return your maths notebook. It was a big help! I feel I can probably tackle next week's test now.

Lelouch: A test is merely a game between the examiner and the examinee. As long as you can read the enemy's thoughts it's easy.

Suzaku: That's so like you.

Lelouch: But still, did you have to come all the way here at this hour? You could have returned it to me in class tomorrow.

Suzaku: I'll be going on an official trip tomorrow.

Lelouch: <puzzled> With the Engineering department? (T/N: Suzaku told Lelouch he transferred to the "engineering deparment" in episode 6, which isn't really a lie; it's just an abbreviation of the Special Dispatch's full name)

Suzaku: Eh? ...Yeah... erm, it's sort of like going on an inspection of a factory... or perhaps you can call it a field trip...

Lelouch: The Shi-zuoka factory?

Suzaku: Uh, yeah. I'm surprised you know about it.

Lelouch: Hmph, it's just a coincidence.

Suzaku: Lelouch? You aren't thinking of anything dangerous, are you?

Lelouch: As if. I don't intend to make Nunnally cry.

Suzaku: Yes... yes, you're right... I'm sorry, I said something weird. Well, I'll be off then. I need to be up early tomorow.

Lelouch: Yeah, see you.

<Suzaku exits the room>

C.C.: Why, I had no idea we were in that sort of relationship. (T/N: She's talking about how Lelouch lied to Suzaku, telling him she's his girlfriend.)

Lelouch: To lie is but to fold an existing matter into something more presentable.

C.C.: What, that's all? And here I thought I was being confessed to.

Lelouch: Don't be silly. Going out with a strange, incomprehensible girl like you is... beyond imagining... What? Are you angry?

C.C.: Oh no, not at all. Well, I guess it's good to know that your friend won't be going to Narita.

Lelouch: Suzaku's with the Engineering department. He won't be going out to the front line.

C.C.: You said this, didn't you? "Only those who are prepared to be shot are allowed to shoot".

Lelouch: Yeah.

C.C.: Then here's a question. Do you truly have the resolve to shoot? Even if the other person is someone important to you?

Lelouch: <surprised>

C.C.: I see, so even if you are prepared to be shot, you don't have the determination to shoot.

Lelouch: I'll do it.

C.C.: Can you really?

Lelouch: You're so persistent! I'll show you. No matter who it may be, I... will shoot him. (T/N: No actual pronoun at the end -- it's actually "I will shoot, just you wait and see", but that sounds too much like a threat, so I moved the "I'll show you" part of the sentence to the front, and ended the sentence with a pronoun.)

<END>

STAGE 12.55 [Yume no Ticket] Dream Ticket

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 12.55:The Dream Ticket

Shirley: <sighing>

Milly: What is it, Shirley? You look distressed. Constipation? <lowers voice> Second day? (T/N: This scene is in episode 12; as for what "2nd day" refers to... women troubles.)

Shirley: No! I was worried... Should I give the concert tickets I received from father to Lelouch...?

Milly: My, we sure are a happy-go-lucky bunch. And the world is still abuzz over what happened in Narita 2 days ago, too. Like I said, it's better to just say it! "I love you~"

Shirley: No, I can't do that! Not that! <thinking> I do want to tell him, tell him "Let's go to the concert together." I do want to tell him my feelings. But how should I go about it? What if he were to refuse me?! My imaginations alone are spiralling out of control... yes, for example...

<The classic "mysterious" sound effect, often used in Infinite Ryvius's scenes with Neya>

Shirley: Lulu!

Lelouch: What is it, Shirley?

Shirley: Erm, you see, there'll be a classical concert tomorrow! I wonder if you don't mind...? Uhm, I have an extra ticket, and I was wondering whether someone might be interested...

Lelouch: Oh, that's great. Would you mind if...?

Shirley: Of course not!

Lelouch: Thanks.

Shirley: Eh... does that mean...?

Lelouch: I'm sure Nunnally will be delighted.

Shirley: Eh? <start of the gag BGM often used in the show>

Lelouch: Nunnally likes classical music. Tomorrow, is it? I'll have to make plans for Sayoko-san. Thank you, Shirley.

Shirley: Ah... you're... welcome...

<end of her first imagination>

Shirley: That's totally not going to work... Acting aloof and indifferent won't get me anywhere. I have to be more straightforward! Yes, for example...

<Mysterious sound effect #2>

Lelouch: A classical concert...?

Shirley: I'm only inviting you because you're Lulu!

Shirley: It has to be Lulu! No matter what, it absolutely definitely has to be Lulu! I... To me, Lulu is...!

Lelouch: Hey, calm down, Shirley. Everyone's looking. Besides, why me? (T/N: Lelouch, you blockhead...)

Shirley: Because I... uh... I think you have nothing else to do! (T/N: Shirley, you blockhead...)

Lelouch: <annoyed> How rude! I too have a schedule to adhere to! I have my duties as a student council member, not to mention homework as well. On top of that, I have to cook, launder and gamble... 24 hours isn't enough for me-- <voice starts to fade; lecture continues> (T/N: ...gamble? >__>)

<end Shirley's 2nd imagination>

Shirley: I guess I can't be too straightforward either... <gag music starts up again> Lelouch has plans too. It's only natural for him to have a schedule. <gasp> I wonder if he might have a different reason to reject me...?

<Mysterious sound effect #3>

Lelouch: Sorry, I can't go with you. Actually, I...

Kallen: My, isn't this Shirley? What is it? Do you have business with my Lulu? (T/N: Spoken in an excessively lady-like tone)

Shirley: "Lulu"...?! (T/N: Only Shirley calls Lelouch "Lulu") Why is Kallen...?!

Lelouch: The both of us are engaged.

Kallen: Ne~, Lu~lu. Eheh <3

<Wedding bells start to ring; Lelouch and Kallen proceed to laugh gaily. Imagination #3 ends>

Shirley: N-no... that was a really strange imagination. Kallen denied it herself; that's totally not happening! But I wonder if Lulu has someone he likes...

<Mysterious sound effect #4>

Lelouch: Sorry. I already have someone I've promised my future to. (T/N: ...C.C.)

Shirley: I-it... isn't Kallen, right?

Nunnally: Onii-sama, hurry! We'll be late for the wedding!

Shirley: Eh? Nana-chan?!

Lelouch: Yeah. I'm marrying Nunnally.

Shirley: B-but, Nana-chan is your sister, isn't she? That's--

Nunnally: I'm so sorry, but actually the both of us aren't blood-related. Ufu <3

Lelouch: Well, that's just how it is. See ya!

<End of imagination>

Shirley: Stupid stupid stupid~ (T/N: "Baka baka baka!" -- she's referring to herself) That's impossible! It's true that Lelouch is kind towards Nana-chan, but...

<Mysterious sound effect #5>

Suzaku: Lelouch, hurry! We'll be late for the wedding!

Lelouch: Yeah. <cue g@y laughter from the both of them>

<End of imagination>

Shirley: Uwaaaa stop, stop! Stop imagining strange things! What am I thinking?! I'm not Sophie! (T/N: Sophie is a yaoi fangirl, confirmed) I should not have such interests!

Milly: What are you talking about, Shirley?

Shirley: K-kaichou? (T/N: Kaichou = president, but I left the term alone because it sounds really awkward in English...) I... Could I have been talking out loud...?

Milly: Totally. Right, Lelouch?

Shirley: Huh?!

Lelouch: Yeah. You're such an embarrassing person. (T/N: I guess he's talking about her yaoi fantasy... embarrassing, indeed >__>)

Shirley: B-but...

Lelouch: Whatever. Come, Milly, let us go. <start of sexy music> How's Monaco for our honeymoon?

Shirley: Eh? Wait a minute-- eh?

Rivalz: Wait just a minute! Lelouch will be marrying me!

Shirley: Rivalz too?!

Arthur: Nyaa~

Shirley: Arthur, you too?!

Nunnally: Onii-sama will be marrying me! <pout-ish voice>

Suzaku: Lelouch, you understand, right? (T/N: He means "You understand that we're the ones getting married, right?")

Kallen: Unforgivable. Lulu is mine, only mine!

Rivalz: I've already fixed the trailing empty cans behind my bike. (T/N: Newly-weds...)

Lelouch: Oi oi, there's only one of me, you know.

Milly: Well, I don't see a problem with that. Why don't we all just get married?

Rivalz: I agree, I agree! I totally agree!

Suzaku: Come, Shirley, you too! Don't just stand there.

Shirley: Eh? What? What's going on?!

Rivalz: Come on, don't be so uptight!

<cue g@y laughter by everyone; end of imagination>

Shirley: <continues to laugh>

Milly: Co~me back! <hits Shirley on the head>

Shirley: Ack!

Milly: Finally returned to this world?

Shirley: Erm... what was I...?

Milly: That's what I'd like to know. I was telling you the ABCs of Love, but all you did was keep laughing all by yourself.

Shirley: Ah, I'm sorry. I was thinking of something else.

Milly: Geez. In short, it's not enough to just think about it. Action is important!

Shirley: Yes... yes, you're right. Kaichou, I'll be off now!

Milly: Yes, go! That's the spirit-- Wait, where to?!

Shirley: <thinking> I know. It won't work if I'm afraid of getting rejected. Kaichou said so as well; "things won't last forever". If all I do is be afraid of my own imaginations, I'll be left behind. At the very least, I need to tell my feelings...

<Sound of running footsteps>

Lelouch: ...what is it?

Shirley: U-uhm... My father's away from home due to work, so in order to cheer me up he sent these... and...

Lelouch: What's this?

Shirley: A concert ticket. If you don't mind, why don't we go together?

Lelouch: T-thanks.

Shirley: I-I'll be waiting! See ya!

Lelouch: Oi, you'll be waiting--? Hey!

Shirley: What should I do... I did it. I really did it! He'll come, won't he? He didn't say no... besides, we're just going to a concert! But still, this is a chance. Thanks, Father!

STAGE 0.515 [Manekazaru Ouji] The Uninvited Prince

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 0.515: The Uninvited Prince (T/N: This appears to tie-in with the Stage -0- novel which will be released in May. Suzaku's dialogue in parentheses = Narration)

(Suzaku: Laundry... at one end of the Kururugi Shrine, in front of the storage shed, small clothes have been hung out to dry. Until recently that area had been my place, but all because he came... His washings fluttered in the wind, like those of a girl's. Even though he's a guy... Do all Britannians wear clothes like those?) (T/N: No, that's just Lelouch's horrible fashion sense...)

Lelouch: Can you please move?

(Suzaku: Turning around I saw him standing there behind me -- the Britannian prince, Lelouch Vi Britannia. The uninvited guest who's been living in our house for a week now. Yes, Father said...)

Lelouch: I want to hang Nunnally's clothes out to dry. If I don't do it soon it'll be cloudy... Do you have a problem with my using this place? Or do you have some other business here?

Suzaku: As if I'd have anything to do with you. I'm busy!

(Suzaku: Yeah, that's right, you're a hostage and I'm the heir to the Kururugi family. If that's the truth of it then say so, after all--)

Suzaku: Uwahh!!

Toudou: What's wrong!? Suzaku-kun, you're not concentrating!

Suzaku: I'm sorry, Toudou-sensei.

(Suzaku: Yes... I forgot, I came to Toudou-sensei's place to practice. Sensei put off his military duties just to come all the way here in order to teach me, so I've got to be serious as well.)

Toudou: That's the 4th time today... Is it the Britannian prince you're bothered about?

Suzaku: I don't have time to bother with a weakling like him.

Toudou: So you've gotten into an argument already? If I remember correctly you're both the same age, right? Hopefully the both of you will become good friends.

Suzaku: As if I'd be friends with that ingrate.

Toudou: Eh?

Suzaku: He refused all the helpers my father sent to him. We prepare his meals for him but he won't even take a single bite.

Toudou: Is he wary of getting poisoned?

Suzaku: Father would never use such petty methods, he's not like those Burikis. (T/N: "Buriki", as explained in the Animage February Okouchi interview, is a derogatory racist term for the Britannians. It's a combination of Buri (from "Buri"tania) and "buriki" (literally "tin", a reference to their KMF frames) If he wanted to kill him he'd do it out front.

Toudou: Suzaku-kun, I may be a soldier, but if possible I don't want to fight.

Suzaku: Why!? If it's Toudou-sensei, I'm sure you won't lose to the Buriki!

Toudou: It's easier to not fight, isn't it? I'm a suprisingly lazy person, actually. (T/N: And with this line, my respect for Toudou increased by 100 points XD)

(Suzaku: That day, Toudou-sensei seemed a little strange... Come to think of it, Father went to Tokyo recently and hasn't returned yet. I wonder if something happened... I ended my training restless and uneasy, and on my way home I met Lelouch again... or rather, I saw him being surrounded by the youths from the town at the bottom of the hill and getting a beating.)

Youth: This is Japan!

Youth: Get out, you Buriki bastard!

Lelouch: Uwah!!

(Suzaku: All Lelouch did was crouch and take the beating. It's all because he came to town even though he's so weak.) (T/N: He's insinuating that getting beaten up is Lelouch's own fault)

Youth: Come on, why don't you hit back? You're a prince, aren't you?

Lelouch: Ugh...

(Suzaku: The SP (T/N: Short for Special Personnel, I think; in other words, bodyguards) Father gave him merely stood about, looking on... Why!?)

Kid: What are you, a girl? Come on, fight back!

(Suzaku: For some reason, looking at Lelouch and seeing how he wasn't resisting at all, I became angry...)

Suzaku: Stop it.

(Suzaku: I dashed out without thinking. Knowing that I was from the Kururugi family, the kids immediately ran off. Around these parts, the Kururugi name is absolute.)

Suzaku: You people. Why didn't you help? You're bodyguards, aren't you?

(Suzaku: Even though I confronted them about it, the SP did not answer. Instead, the one who answered was...)

Lelouch: They're watchmen, not bodyguards. They keep an eye on me to make sure I won't escape or kill myself. They're just guards, nothing more.

Suzaku: No way...

Lelouch: Why did you help me? I am a Britannian.

Suzaku: I hate Britannia, but more than that I hate it when people bully the weak.

Lelouch: The weak, eh... Heh, that's true.

Suzaku: What's so funny?

Lelouch: Nothing.

Suzaku: Liar. You laughed just now.

Lelouch: I was laughing at myself. It's what you call "self-derision".

Suzaku: Self-derision?

Lelouch: It's the laugh of the underdog. (T/N: Alternatively, "loser") I do it to protect my feelings. (T/N: Literally "to protect my heart")

(Suzaku: With that, Lelouch stood. Below him was a shopping basket filled with vegetables and fruits. So he was protecting this...)

Lelouch: Can you please move? You're stepping on my point card. I can get a discount with 4 more points. (T/N: It's like everytime you buy something, or for every $xxx spent, you get a point. Sort of like C.C.'s Cheese-kun redemption card)

(Suzaku: The Britannian prince carefully picked up the small card which already had my footprint on it. A point card, he says? He's a prince, and yet there he is, picking up the scattered cards and coins. What an absolutely lame and pitiful sight, but...)

Suzaku: This happened because you entered the town even though you're such a weakling! Stop being so stubborn and eat our meals! It's not poisoned or anything.

Lelouch: I know.

Suzaku: Then eat.

Lelouch: I'm alive, living by my own strength. I'm not dead... Not me, and not Nunnally.

(Suzaku: With that, Lelouch started to limp away... Live? Isn't that normal? We're living because we're alive, aren't we? What's he saying...? I didn't understand it at all, but somehow I felt really angry, really bothered, and really ashamed. What this feeling actually was, was still beyond me at that time.)

<END>

Саунд эпизод 2
Скачать здесь: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_2/

Drama Stage 9.258 [Lelouch ni wa ienai]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama Stage 14.821 [kasshoku no kunou]

Перевод пока не найден!

Stage 0.521 [Kieta Nunnally]

Перевод пока не найден!

Саунд эпизод 3

Cкачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_3/

Drama Stage 11.351 [Kousokui no onna] The Girl in the Restraining Suit

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 11.351 - The Girl in the Restraining Suit

(Door opens; footsteps)
C.C.: Welcome back, Lelouch.

Lelouch: C.C.... you patched your suit?

C.C.: It's been some time since I last did needlework, but what do you think? I'm fairly good at it, aren't I?

Lelouch: You intend to wear that, still? That's Britannia's restraining suit.

C.C.: You've got it wrong, Lelouch. That was the part where you should have gone "You'll make a good wife.".

Lelouch: I don't mind you using my bank account, so get yourself some new clothes already.

C.C.: I, too, know the meaning of restraint. You're already paying for my pizza, I can't very well have you pay for my clothes too.

Lelouch: Buy clothes and refrain from eating pizza. Do as I say, or I'll call the pizza shop and have them treat all future orders from us as prank calls.

C.C.: (sigh) What does it matter, what I wear in this room?

Lelouch: It matters. What if someone were to enter this room without warning? It'll look as though I had you bound and confined you here, no question about it. There's no way I can weasel out of that one.

C.C.: So if I were to wear normal clothes, you'll just say I'm a kept woman and all will be well?

Lelouch: The issue of whether that's an acceptable explanation aside, I'm quite certain I'll be able to talk my way out of it.

C.C.: I wonder about that. You're surprisingly--

(Door opens)

Nunnally: Onii-sama?

Lelouch: (surprised)

Nunnally: Do you have a guest with you here?

Lelouch: Oh... no, Nunnally, no one's here.

C.C.: It's been a while, Nunnally.

Nunnally: That voice... It's C.C.-san, isn't it? It's been so long!

Lelouch: (low hiss) Don't talk without my permission.

C.C.: (low voice) If I keep quiet here things'll just be all the more suspicious.

Nunnally: If you don't mind, why don't we go out to the living room? I'll have Sayoko-san make us tea--

Lelouch: No, it's okay, the both of us are actually--

C.C.: --engaged in something.

Nunnally: Engaged in something?

Lelouch: (low hiss) What are you saying?

C.C.: (low voice) What, is it alright for me to go out and meet the maid in these clothes?

Lelouch: (low hiss) Even so, we aren't "engaged in something"!

C.C.: (low voice) It's the truth.

Lelouch: (low hiss) Just a simple "we're busy" will do. You make it sound like we don't want her here!

C.C.: (low voice) You're paranoid.

Nunnally: Um... Onii-sama?

Lelouch: Oh, sorry, Nunnally. I'm a bit tied up now, so...

Nunnally: No, it's fine. I'm sorry for having intruded.

Nunnally: I'll return to my room. C.C.-san, please take your time, okay?

Lelouch: Wait, Nunnally, don't mis--

C.C.: Thanks, Nunnally. Do teach me more origami next time, alright?

Nunnally: Sure-- I'll look forward to it!

(Nunnally exits room)

C.C.: ...She's misunderstood, hasn't she.

Lelouch: You made her misunderstand, you.

C.C.: You were the one who said "Don't go out and meet people in those clothes".

Lelouch: ...That clothing of yours is definitely a problem. It's not like you want to go back to being Britannia's lab rat. Why do you keep wearing it?

C.C.: Because.

Lelouch: Do you like the design... or is it an expression of your desire? Hmph, don't tell me you have that sort of interests?

C.C.: It's befitting.

Lelouch: Hm?

C.C.: I don't have freedom. I'm fettered, chained, shackled...

Lelouch: Huh?

C.C.: Which is why this restraining suit fits me so -- because C.C. is a prisoner of this world.

Lelouch: ... (stalks off to the computer) ...hmph.

(Lelouch starts typing)

C.C.: What are you up to? Are you ordering pizza for me?

Lelouch: Wait. I'll get you new clothes.

C.C.: That's very high-handed of you. Is it sympathy?

Lelouch: No, I just find it unacceptable. If you don't have freedom, win it. If you have limitations, break them. If you accept them now, you're finished.

C.C.: ...Lelouch... I see. You too are a captive of the Ashfords. And the Kururugis, before them...

Lelouch: I am not like you. I have no intention of having even my heart in fetters. One day I will break free of the cage that is Area 11... you'll see.

C.C.: (low voice) Lelouch... even though you're such a weakling, sometimes your strength surprises me...

Lelouch: Done. C.C., this is your size, isn't it?

C.C.: All you did was randomly click on something, right? Without even asking about my tastes beforehand.

Lelouch: You don't like it?

C.C.: ... ...no, it's not bad.

C.C.: Although you make it sound like charity work, dressing a lady in the clothes they chose is something men take delight in, is it not?

Lelouch: Geez, why do you always act so superior?

C.C.: I told you, didn't I? I'm C.C., after all.
((END))

Drama Stage 15.447 [Tanin gokko] Playing Strangers

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 15.447 "Playing Strangers"

Shirley
Hmmm, your name was Lelouch-kun wasn't it?

Lelouch
Yeah.

Shirley
Could you help me and head out to the culture club please? I'll go to the P.E. department.

Lelouch
Got it.

Shirley
Well then, President, we'll go get all these printouts handed out over lunch.

Milly
I'm counting on you, Shirley. You too, Lelouch, good luck!

Lelouch
We're off.

Lelouch and Shirley leaves.

Rivalz
Ah, how bad is this with them playing strangers. Makes you take a deep breathe.

Milly
Come on Rivalz, concentrate. You've still got some work of your own to do, don't you?

Rivalz
Yeah, yeah.

Both typing away on computers.

Milly
We'll watch over the two of them quietly. I'm sure they'll be happy when they think back to the times they've had together.

Rivalz
I'm not too worried about Shirley. I'm more worried about the childish Lelouch being with her.

Milly
That part of Lelouche is pretty cute.

Rivalz
You know him well, don't you?

Milly
Maybe. What is it?

Rivalz
Our President just loves doing things like that.

Milly
Eh?

Rivalz
Playing strangers.

Milly
Yeah, you might be right.

Rivalz
Well how about we do the same? Maybe we can create some memories we can look back at too!

Hi! I'm Rivalz Cardemonde!

Milly sighs.

Uh, I guess I better finish off my work off quickly huh.

Milly
Hi! My name's Milly Ashford. Nice to meet you.

Rivalz
Nice to meet you er-! How should I refer to you…?

Milly
How do you want to refer to me?

Rivalz
Milly…! –san?

Rivalz tries to call her "Milly" without any of the formal affixes so that they sound closer but changes his mind.

Milly
You might not get another chance to speak to me like this~

Rivalz
Milly…! –san… Ummm, what's your favourite food?

Milly
I like any cooking made with vegetables.

Rivalz
And your favourite colour?

Milly
A rainbow of colours because I've yet to like only one colour~

Rivalz
What about your hobbies?

Milly
I've been interested in raising flowers lately!

Rivalz
Milly-san… Are you used to having these kind of conversations…?

Milly
Of course, I have lots of them~

Rivalz
I see you've had a lot of experience then…

Milly-san! Have you fallen in love before?

Milly
Fallen in love? Huhu! I'd like to experience true love~

Rivalz
Er, President?

Milly
Oh come on you! We're just playing strangers here! Just for today, I'm going to be a maiden who dreams~

Rivalz
Then I want to make good use of this strange meeting!

Milly
How for example?

Rivalz
For example-! Well…

Kallen rushes in.

Kallen
Pardon me!

Rivalz
Argh!

Kallen
Did you give Arthur his lunch yet?

Milly
Oh sorry, Arthur! I forgot!

Hands out food to Arthur the cat.

Kallen
This week Suzaku was going to take care of him but, he said he's busy with some military affairs or something today.

Rivalz
Didn't you say you were going to take today off too, Kallen?

Kallen
I came all the way out here because I was worried about Arthur, you know!

Rivalz
From where?

Kallen
Um…

Milly
The hospital?

Kallen
Er, yeah! The hospital! *Cough* *Cough* Well, I'm going back.

Milly
Should I accompany you back?

Kallen
No, I'll be fine thanks…

Kallen leaves.

Rivalz
I want to make good use of this only chance!

Milly
What for example?

Rivalz
For example, I… My feelings for…

Suzaku comes bursting in.

Suzaku
Sorry Arthur! You must be starved!

Rivalz
Who is it this time!

Milly
Oh, Suzaku! If you're here to give him lunch, Kallen just done that a moment ago.

Suzaku
Thank goodness! I'm sorry I was late, Arthur-! Ow~!

Rivalz
Suzaku…

Suzaku
Eh?

Rivalz
Suzaku!!

Suzaku
Ah, sorry! Oh yeah…! I have to go. I think had to go have lunch with Lelouch today…

Milly
But Lelouch went out with Shirley.

Suzaku
Ah, maybe it was with Nunnally… See you soon!

Suzaku rushes out.

Milly
Suzaku?

Suzaku
Later, Rivalz.

Rivalz
Bye.

Milly
Ha… What a fun lunchtime this is turning out to be.

Rivalz
Milly-san… Shall we pick up from where we left off?

Milly
Yes, where did we left off?

Nina
Hmmm, "For example, I…"

Rivalz
Yeah, that's right! For example, I must let the person I love know how I feel towards them- Er, you were here all along, Nina?!

Nina
Well, I have to get going to prepare for the afternoon lessons.

Milly
OK! See you after class!

Nina leaves.

Rivalz
Nina heard what we said didn't she…?

Milly
Yes, everything.

Rivalz
Now that it's come to this then… Milly!

Rivalz abandons the formal affixes.

Milly
What is it?

Bell rings.

Hmmm? What did you want to say~?

Rivalz
Umm… I want to make use of this only chance to… commemorate with us playing strangers.

Milly
Commemorate?

Rivalz
I'm sorry for making you do this to create memories for me!

Milly
Hmmm?

Rivalz
But Milly-san, I…

Milly
Don't worry, I forgive you.

Rivalz
Seriously?

Milly
I'll forgive you since it's for creating memories!

Rivalz
Really?

Milly
Thank you…

Rivalz
Huh?

Milly
Alright! Playing strangers ends here! Listen. Since I gave you some wonderful memories, you need to send me off with a smile, boy!

Rivalz
What do you mean by that…?

Milly
The rest of the work you can do after class~! Here, I'll leave it all on your desk!

Rivalz
Er, President what's all this all of a sudden?

Milly
Right, now that's all done, time to dash~!

Rivalz
President!

Stage 0.522 [Himitsu kichi no uta] The Song of the Secret Base
перевод на английском:
Спойлер

Stage 0.522 "The Song of the Secret Base"

Suzaku
Kururugi Suzaku is a Japanese boy! He does not need a reason to save who he wants or do what he wants!

Lelouch
He's too defiant!

Suzaku
I'm going to find her myself! Just try stopping me if you can!

Lelouch
Wait! I'm the one protecting Nunnally! I don't need anyone's help! Not an adult's help or a Japanese person's help! I can do it alone-

Suzaku
Shut up! Stop being so stubborn, you idiot! You're always doing things alone. You're just impertinent!

Suzaku rushes off.

Lelouch
"Saying that, Suzaku disappeared into the forest. He's such a pushy and selfish guy but… I should be thankful to him just now…"

Lelouch starts walking off into the forest too.

Nunnally! Where are you? Answer me please! It's Lelouch!

"I ran desperately through the forest. Nunnally's legs aren't well so she couldn't have gone far."

"Huh?! Someone's here further inside the forest!"

Nunnally, is that you?

Mystery Girl (CC?)
No.

Lelouch
"The person before me wasn't Nunnally. It was a girl wearing a kimono with a sunflower pattern. Her back was turned towards me so I'm not sure but, she's very young."

Excuse me but, did a little girl come this way? She has chestnut hair… Her legs are disabled and so are her eyes…

Ummm… Onee-san?

CC
No, she didn't come this way.

Lelouch
I see…

Pardon me but, you don't work for the Kururugi do you?

"I know all the Kurugis by their face… Now what would an outsider be doing here in the forest?"

"Did she get lost…? Or is she… An assassin!"

CC
Don't worry. I'm not your enemy. I was asked to come here to see how you were doing.

Lelouch
To see how I was doing…? Who on earth are you!

CC
It's raining.

Lelouch
"Raining at this time?! Nunnally will get soaked… I have to find her quick!"

Onee-chan! I'm sorry for being so abrupt but I don't have much time-

"She's gone… The girl with the sunflower kimono was gone."

"For a moment I thought she was here to help… Who was she? She mentioned someone asked her to come out here."

Lelouch hears a girl's voice singing.

"That voice! Nunnally!"

"It's small and faint but it's Nunnally's! I can't be wrong."

"But there's another voice… Who else is singing along with her? It couldn't be…"

"I ran… In the soaking rain I ran… towards Nunnally's voice."

The singing stops.

"Nunnally's… laughing?"

"Ever since mother died, she has never laughed before. Why now…?"

Suzaku
Lelouch!

Lelouch
Suzaku!

"Suzaku appeared onto the surface. To be more precise, he appeared from a hole dug into the ground."

Suzaku
This way. Nunnally's here too.

Nunnally
Onii-sama!

Lelouch
Nunnally! You're safe!

Nunnally
Yes I am, Onii-sama!

Lelouch
"Nunnally was deep inside the hole… Together with that Suzaku."

Nunnally
I'm sorry, Onii-sama. I fell into this hole and passed out…

Lelouch
You fell down this hole?

Suzaku
It's a secret base I made.

Nunnally
It's amazing! There's food here and weapons!

Lelouch
Nunnally… You laughed just there.

Nunnally
Oh? Yes, I did.

Lelouch
Why? You haven't laughed for a long time.

Nunnally
It was because Suzaku-san laughed.

Lelouch
Eh?

Nunnally
He laughed in such a loud, really happy voice… That I laughed along too.

Lelouch
Laugh…

Suzaku
Haven't you noticed, Lelouche? You have never laughed.

Lelouch
"Nunnally wasn't the only one who couldn't laugh. I too couldn't…"

"I see… That's how it was."

Nunnally
Onii-sama, come into Suzaku-san's secret base. It's still raining outside.

Lelouch
"I lost. I couldn't find Nunnally. I couldn't even make her laugh… but this Japanese did…"

"He found Nunnally for me so I have to give my thanks… I have to say thank you…"

Suzaku
Lelouch! You…

Lelouch

Suzaku
I'm sorry.

I'm sorry I hit you when we first met.

I'm sorry.

Lelouch
"He… he apologised so easily?"

Why are you apologising...?

Suzaku
You're amazing.

Lelouch
Eh?

Suzaku
I heard a lot about you from Nunnally.

I thought you were just some pampered prince but…

You don't have a mother, father or any other relatives now…

Yet you've been protecting your sister alone all this time… Just like me you're…

Lelouch
Why are you crying?

Suzaku
You're too… *Cry*

Lelouch
What a strange person this guy was. But…"

Suzaku
You're strong.

Nunnally
Yes, Onii-sama is really strong.

Suzaku
Come on in, Lelouch.

Lelouch
I can't. The hole's only big enough for the two of you.

Suzaku
Don't worry, it'll be fine if we squeeze in.

If you stay out there you'll be soaked. Come on!

Drags Lelouch into the hole.

Lelouch
Don't pull me in like that… Such a rough guy you.

Suzaku
Come on, close the hatch.

Lelouch
It's so cramped.

Suzaku
Don't complain about my secret base.

Lelouch
But you know… it's warm.

Nunnally
It is, isn't it? Suzaku-san's secret base is really warm.

Lelouch
Yes it is, Nunnally.

"After all the trouble we went through, we got along well."

"That summer day… was the beginning for us…"

"For me… Nunnally… And probably for Suzaku too…"

"It was the start of a brilliant time of happiness for us."

"The rain… lifted without us knowing."

Саунд эпизод 4

скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_4/

Drama Stage 6.113 [Ou no namae]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama Stage 15.631 [Onna no tatakai] The fight of the women

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 15.631: The fight of the women

Kallen: Hey Tamaki, just hurry up and get in
Tamaki: Ahhh, in this car? Let's us use a newer car, Kallen. Anyway, why would we have to run errand anyway?
Kallen: We always don't have enough people here, stop complaining

(*The car is running along)
Tamaki: and.. where are we going?
Kallen: Yosuka, hydroline** is done. Then to then Mount fuji and then...
C.C. : Before that stop by a pizza place, I am hungry.
Kallen: Pizza first then? Understoo...eh?
Tamaki: C.C.! Why are you here?
C.C. : You enter the car after I did, don't be full of yourself.
Tamaki: You are the one who enter our car on your own didn't you?
Kallen: Yes, this is the Black Knight's car and you are not even...
C.C. : At the front
Kallen: Heh? ha!

(* the car skid)

Tamaki: Hey, give me a break.
kallen: well, you got in now it can't be helped. But I won't stop by the pizza place
C.C. : What an unkind (narrow hearted) woman.
Kallen: na..!
Tamaki: Kallen, handle!
Kallen: waa

(* the car skid around again)

C.C. : If you don't concentrate on driving, you will die.
Kallen: If it comes to that, we are going together.
C.C. : I wonder if it will be so.
Kallen: eh?
Tamaki: hey, its a good opportunity; let me ask you something C.C. You are Zero's lover right?
Kallen: kek..

(* Kallen suddenly press the break, the car skid)

Tamaki: Hey, give me a break!
Kallen: But, what the hell did that you just ask?
Tamaki: hey, you want to know it too didn't you?
Kallen: n..no, not really, I..
Tamaki: How about it C.C.? You are, right?

(* the car start running again)

C.C.: My relationship with Zero, is just a contract.
Kallen: eh.
Tamaki: haha! isn't that a bingo! Then you must have seen his face, he didn't wear his mask in bed did he? Wait may be he did, on that instead though WAHAHAHA (I think he refer to condom?)
C.C.: Hey
Tamaki: what?

(* C.C. opened the door; the car is still running)

Tamaki: whoa, thats dangerous. Don't open the door like that, what if I fel..
C.C.: HAAA!

(*C.C. kick Tamaki off the car rolling down the road.)

Kallen: Tamaki~
Tamaki: awahahh.. wu shitataa.. *fade

(* door closed)

Kallen: Why the hell did you do that to your ally?
C.C.: I hate lousy** men.
Kallen: He might die!
C.C.: even that is so, you didn't stop the car didn't you.
Kallen: tha..That's because we are running short on time here.
C.C.: Thats why you don't mind didn't you. Female warior does make an interesting/fun driver.
Kallen: It's a mission after all. I don't think you suppose to have fun.
C.C.: what a troublesome woman, even when you too still want to know Zero's identity.
Kallen: eh. not really, it doesn't matter what his face looks like, my heart won't change.
C.C.: Is that so? You like Zero then?
Kallen: EH!?

(* the car stop suddenly again, skidding.)

C.C.: Hey, drive properly.
Kallen: Its because you are saying something weird.
C.C.: You hate him then?
Kallen: I did not say that.
C.C.: well, you like him after all then.
Kallen: Thats not the issue, aren't you too also working for Zero?
C.C.: well, its fine for you as long as there is Zero isn't it?
Kallen: Please don't wordplay with me.** Then how about you? Do you like Zero? or...well..
C.C.: Just a relationship by body?** (she was referring to sex only relationship here, don't know a good English match word)
Kallen: You are his lover after all!
C.C.: no, if you have to put it into word; its an acomplice
Kallen: If its that, even I and everyone in the black knight are Zero's acomplice too.
C.C.: You are wrong, I am an acomplice of that, the existance called Zero.
Kallen: what the hell was that? just to say that you are closest to him right?
C.C.: not really, he won't involve his important person with this afair to begin with. I am just a half outsider.** <I won't translate the rest of the sentence, I don't really know how to put it properly, someone?>
Kallen: Are you lonely then.. thats..
C.C.: You won't really know, what it mean to be truely lonely.
Kallen: C.C. you are..
C.C.: fu, it seems like I spoke too much. Forget what I just said.
Kallen: You can't just sto...
C.C.: In exchange I will keep quiet about you falling for Zero.
Kallen: na.. its not like that, to me zero is a person I look up to**.
C.C.: Front.
Kallen: eh, a.

(* the car crashed)

(*the door opened)
C.C.: I am back Luluche
Luluche: That took longer than usual. Seems like you are with Kallen didn't you.
C.C.: Are you worried, about Kallen?
Luluche: not really.
C.C.: poor her
Luluche: hm? what is it?
C.C.: Nope, just that I had some interesting conversation, about Zero's face and such.
Luluche: oi, what did you spill?
C.C.: I can't talk about that.
Luluche: what?
C.c.: its that kind of contract, with the female warioir.

**indicate the word I don't have confident to translate, can't find some good english word to match etc.

--------------End of Stage 15.631------------------

Stage 0.533 [Hajimete no tomodachi]

Перевод пока не найден!
Саунд эпизод 5:

скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_5/

Drama Stage 0.911 [Milly to no saikai]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama Stage 5.631 [Orange Peel]

Перевод пока не найден!

Stage 0.543 [Shiawasena natsu no owari]

Перевод пока не найден!

Саунд эпизод 6:

скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_6/

Drama Stage 0.916 [Kuro no King]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama Stage 0.884 [Teikoku no kyoudai]

Перевод пока не найден!

Stage 21.534 [Saigo no izanai]

Перевод пока не найден!

ВТОРОЙ СЕЗОН

Саунд эпизод 1

Скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_1/

Drama [Mousou Battle! Lelouch vs. Suzaku]

1 часть
не найдена

2 часть

Drama [Karen C.C. Utsukushiki Hangyaku no Kiroku]

перевод на английском:

1 часть
http://ru.youtube.co...h?v=ac-2rC5VGcE

2 часть
не найдена

Саунд эпизод 2

Drama [Hadaka no Lelouch]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama [Kururugi no Sato Akuryou no Yadotou ni Atta Kowai Geass]

Перевод на английском:

1 часть
http://www.youtube.c...feature=related

2 часть

Саунд эпизод 3

скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_3/

Drama [Hangyaku Gakuen Geass Sensei!]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama [Geass Hyaku Monogatari]

Перевод пока не найден!

Вторая пикчера драма к R2.

http://www.mediafire.com/?xgmom3mi0xn

Убедительная просьба: Если вы найдете перевод Саунд Эпизода кторого здесь нет, то выложите его сюда, или дайте на него ссылку.

Пикчер-драмы можно найти практически на любом торренте, а субтитры на http://fansubs.ru

Сообщение отредактировал Dudraug: 05 Октябрь 2008 - 23:11

#2 Chemist

Chemist
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Soul

• Cообщений: 6 578
Розовая муняха

Отправлено 29 Сентябрь 2008 - 20:14

http://www.fansubs.r...opic.php?t=9574 -- два саунда первого и пикчердрама второго сезона на русском. Перевод -- ВирталФрейм.

#3 Мистик +-+

Мистик +-+
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Лакер. )

• Cообщений: 13 039
1 230
Понивластелин

Отправлено 29 Сентябрь 2008 - 21:13

http://ru.youtube.co...mp;search_type=

вот тута много саунд эпизодов. некоторые я даже качал. смотрятся как пикчер буки. сабы английские. если хотите оставить на память, то надо после просмотра найти новый файл в кеше весящий около 3-20 метров, вырезать его, и добавить расширение:
Code Geass R2 - Sound Episode 02 (part 01).flv (весит 15,3 метра)
я вот так делал

может кто знает, где кроме ru.youtube.com можно скачать эти саунд эпизоды? тока чтоб они были подобны выложенным там, т.е. с анг сабами и артом, но НЕ ТАКОВА ПЛОХОГО качества..

#4 Dudraug

Dudraug
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPip
  • Ore wa Gundam.

• Cообщений: 589
Обычный

Отправлено 30 Сентябрь 2008 - 11:59

На днях просмотрю и как автор темы внесу изменения в заглавное сообщение, добавив туда информацию по данным вещам.

#5 Мистик +-+

Мистик +-+
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Лакер. )

• Cообщений: 13 039
1 230
Понивластелин

Отправлено 30 Сентябрь 2008 - 14:44

На днях просмотрю и как автор темы внесу изменения в заглавное сообщение, добавив туда информацию по данным вещам.

список бы желательно саундов с англ сабами от сюда:

http://ru.youtube.co...mp;search_type=

если не лень будет, то сам ссылок накидаю (и под каждой напишу, на какую часть какова саунда ссылка). а вообще лучше это залить куда нибудь на постоянное хранение, правда на врядли такое возможно.

#6 TolyKR

TolyKR
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPip
  • Отаку

• Cообщений: 367
Обычный

Отправлено 01 Октябрь 2008 - 16:38

Список саунд эпизодов, ссылки, переводы:

ПЕРВЫЙ СЕЗОН

Саунд эпизод 1

скачать тут http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_1/

STAGE 9.725 [Kessen zenya] The Night Before the Decisive Battle

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 9.725: The Night Before the Decisive Battle (T/N: Before Narita)

Lelouch: I've sent an advance troop ahead to the Narita Mountain Range. The Japan Liberation Front's military strength has also been fully probed and assessed.

C.C.: You seem to be enjoying yourself.

Lelouch: I am. After all, I'll finally be able to return the "debt" I owe Cornelia. (T/N: Cornelia pwned him in episode 7)

C.C.: You really hate to lose, don't you?

Lelouch: Is there anyone who likes losing?

C.C.: That's the blood talking. (T/N: She's probably referring to the Emperor's blood, but it could be also be Marianne's. We don't know what kind of person Marianne is, anyway)

Lelouch: Hmm? What do you mean by that?

<Knock knock>

Suzaku: Lelouch? You there?

Lelouch: Ah... Suzaku!?

Suzaku: A moment of your time? I'm coming in.

Lelouch: Wa-wait, my room's in a mess right now.

C.C.: Oi, hey! Stop tha--!

Lelouch: Don't make things difficult!

Suzaku: Can I come in now?

<Suzaku enters the room>

Lelouch: Wh-what is it, Suzaku?

Suzaku: Lelouch, why are you sleeping off the bed?

Lelouch: No, I was just picking up something I dropped...

C.C.: Lelouch, don't think you're going to get off easy after stuffing me in a place like this. (T/N: As you can probably guess, she's now under the bed. Lelouch probably owes her a month's worth of pizza now >__>)

Lelouch: Shut up... Hey Suzaku, even though you're a friend and all, it's just not polite to come in without prior warning.

Suzaku: I did knock.

Lelouch: I didn't say you could come in. You never think before you act. You haven't changed; you're still making your bald-faced entrances everywhere you go without any regard to anyone else.

Suzaku: Was I really like that?

Lelouch: Yes! Can't you be more aware of what "privacy" means?

Suzaku: Lelouch, you're just too secretive. Even back at the Kururugi Shrine, you hid nikkuman (T/N: pork bun), kintsuba (T/N: A kind of Japanese sweet / delicacy), that weasel (T/N: "Itachi") plushie--

Lelouch: Wait just a minute! Why do you only remember things like that!?

Suzaku: That's so mean! I'm not that forgetful.

Lelouch: But you forgot, didn't you? The perfect secret code I came up with.

Suzaku: That's impossible to remember. A block signal (T/N: The cryptic hand signals used in baseball) with 500 variations...

Lelouch: I remembered it all.

Suzaku: But you changed it to a simpler code in the end.

Lelouch: Well, it would be pointless if you couldn't understand it.

Suzaku: Thanks, Lelouch. I'm really grateful.

Lelouch: Idiot, don't be so quick to say thanks. You... you've changed.

Suzaku: Have I?

Lelouch: Yeah. I've said this before, but you were a lot more willful and self-centered back then.

Suzaku: Well, you've become a lot more impolite. Besides... haha, well I guess that's normal for a 17-year-old.

Lelouch: <puzzled> What?

Suzaku: You've got a girlfriend, right? Look, this long strand of hair right here. This isn't Nunnally's or Shirley's.

C.C.: Ah!

Lelouch: Idiot, that's... it's not like it's a woman's or anything...

Suzaku: It's alright, you don't have to hide it. Oh, right! I won't tell Nunnally about it. We're already 17, it's normal to have things like that.

Lelouch: "Things like that..."? <thinking> Things like what? (T/N: This here is the biggest difference between Lelouch the virgin and Suzaku the experienced ladykiller... Lelouch... you'll get there someday...)

Suzaku: So, what's she like? I'm curious.

Lelouch: Uh... well... how should I say this... she's hard to understand.

Suzaku: You mean she's the mysterious-type?

Lelouch: Yes, exactly.

Suzaku: She cute?

Lelouch: No, not at all.

Suzaku: Is she the domestic-type then? (T/N: Does household chores etc)

Lelouch: No, she won't even lift a finger.

Suzaku: Are you really alright with someone like that? You have trouble dealing with things that won't go as you planned, after all.

Lelouch: Yeah, it's tough... She not only leaves her clothes about, but is also slovenly, willful, bossy, and has a severely unbalanced diet. (T/N: Pizza 24/7)

<C.C. kicks the bed from below>

Suzaku: Lelouch? Just now, the bed...

Lelouch: Oh, that's probably just the alarm clock activating.

Suzaku: The alarm clock?

Lelouch: It comes with that function. Moving on, Suzaku, what made you come here at this hour?

Suzaku: Ah, I came to return your maths notebook. It was a big help! I feel I can probably tackle next week's test now.

Lelouch: A test is merely a game between the examiner and the examinee. As long as you can read the enemy's thoughts it's easy.

Suzaku: That's so like you.

Lelouch: But still, did you have to come all the way here at this hour? You could have returned it to me in class tomorrow.

Suzaku: I'll be going on an official trip tomorrow.

Lelouch: <puzzled> With the Engineering department? (T/N: Suzaku told Lelouch he transferred to the "engineering deparment" in episode 6, which isn't really a lie; it's just an abbreviation of the Special Dispatch's full name)

Suzaku: Eh? ...Yeah... erm, it's sort of like going on an inspection of a factory... or perhaps you can call it a field trip...

Lelouch: The Shi-zuoka factory?

Suzaku: Uh, yeah. I'm surprised you know about it.

Lelouch: Hmph, it's just a coincidence.

Suzaku: Lelouch? You aren't thinking of anything dangerous, are you?

Lelouch: As if. I don't intend to make Nunnally cry.

Suzaku: Yes... yes, you're right... I'm sorry, I said something weird. Well, I'll be off then. I need to be up early tomorow.

Lelouch: Yeah, see you.

<Suzaku exits the room>

C.C.: Why, I had no idea we were in that sort of relationship. (T/N: She's talking about how Lelouch lied to Suzaku, telling him she's his girlfriend.)

Lelouch: To lie is but to fold an existing matter into something more presentable.

C.C.: What, that's all? And here I thought I was being confessed to.

Lelouch: Don't be silly. Going out with a strange, incomprehensible girl like you is... beyond imagining... What? Are you angry?

C.C.: Oh no, not at all. Well, I guess it's good to know that your friend won't be going to Narita.

Lelouch: Suzaku's with the Engineering department. He won't be going out to the front line.

C.C.: You said this, didn't you? "Only those who are prepared to be shot are allowed to shoot".

Lelouch: Yeah.

C.C.: Then here's a question. Do you truly have the resolve to shoot? Even if the other person is someone important to you?

Lelouch: <surprised>

C.C.: I see, so even if you are prepared to be shot, you don't have the determination to shoot.

Lelouch: I'll do it.

C.C.: Can you really?

Lelouch: You're so persistent! I'll show you. No matter who it may be, I... will shoot him. (T/N: No actual pronoun at the end -- it's actually "I will shoot, just you wait and see", but that sounds too much like a threat, so I moved the "I'll show you" part of the sentence to the front, and ended the sentence with a pronoun.)

<END>

STAGE 12.55 [Yume no Ticket] Dream Ticket

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 12.55:The Dream Ticket

Shirley: <sighing>

Milly: What is it, Shirley? You look distressed. Constipation? <lowers voice> Second day? (T/N: This scene is in episode 12; as for what "2nd day" refers to... women troubles.)

Shirley: No! I was worried... Should I give the concert tickets I received from father to Lelouch...?

Milly: My, we sure are a happy-go-lucky bunch. And the world is still abuzz over what happened in Narita 2 days ago, too. Like I said, it's better to just say it! "I love you~"

Shirley: No, I can't do that! Not that! <thinking> I do want to tell him, tell him "Let's go to the concert together." I do want to tell him my feelings. But how should I go about it? What if he were to refuse me?! My imaginations alone are spiralling out of control... yes, for example...

<The classic "mysterious" sound effect, often used in Infinite Ryvius's scenes with Neya>

Lelouch: What is it, Shirley?

Shirley: Erm, you see, there'll be a classical concert tomorrow! I wonder if you don't mind...? Uhm, I have an extra ticket, and I was wondering whether someone might be interested...

Lelouch: Oh, that's great. Would you mind if...?

Shirley: Of course not!

Lelouch: Thanks.

Shirley: Eh... does that mean...?

Lelouch: I'm sure Nunnally will be delighted.

Shirley: Eh? <start of the gag BGM often used in the show>

Lelouch: Nunnally likes classical music. Tomorrow, is it? I'll have to make plans for Sayoko-san. Thank you, Shirley.

Shirley: Ah... you're... welcome...

<end of her first imagination>

Shirley: That's totally not going to work... Acting aloof and indifferent won't get me anywhere. I have to be more straightforward! Yes, for example...

<Mysterious sound effect #2>

Lelouch: A classical concert...?

Shirley: I'm only inviting you because you're Lulu!

Shirley: It has to be Lulu! No matter what, it absolutely definitely has to be Lulu! I... To me, Lulu is...!

Lelouch: Hey, calm down, Shirley. Everyone's looking. Besides, why me? (T/N: Lelouch, you blockhead...)

Shirley: Because I... uh... I think you have nothing else to do! (T/N: Shirley, you blockhead...)

Lelouch: <annoyed> How rude! I too have a schedule to adhere to! I have my duties as a student council member, not to mention homework as well. On top of that, I have to cook, launder and gamble... 24 hours isn't enough for me-- <voice starts to fade; lecture continues> (T/N: ...gamble? >__>)

<end Shirley's 2nd imagination>

Shirley: I guess I can't be too straightforward either... <gag music starts up again> Lelouch has plans too. It's only natural for him to have a schedule. <gasp> I wonder if he might have a different reason to reject me...?

<Mysterious sound effect #3>

Lelouch: Sorry, I can't go with you. Actually, I...

Kallen: My, isn't this Shirley? What is it? Do you have business with my Lulu? (T/N: Spoken in an excessively lady-like tone)

Shirley: "Lulu"...?! (T/N: Only Shirley calls Lelouch "Lulu") Why is Kallen...?!

Lelouch: The both of us are engaged.

Kallen: Ne~, Lu~lu. Eheh <3

<Wedding bells start to ring; Lelouch and Kallen proceed to laugh gaily. Imagination #3 ends>

Shirley: N-no... that was a really strange imagination. Kallen denied it herself; that's totally not happening! But I wonder if Lulu has someone he likes...

<Mysterious sound effect #4>

Lelouch: Sorry. I already have someone I've promised my future to. (T/N: ...C.C.)

Shirley: I-it... isn't Kallen, right?

Nunnally: Onii-sama, hurry! We'll be late for the wedding!

Shirley: Eh? Nana-chan?!

Lelouch: Yeah. I'm marrying Nunnally.

Shirley: B-but, Nana-chan is your sister, isn't she? That's--

Nunnally: I'm so sorry, but actually the both of us aren't blood-related. Ufu <3

Lelouch: Well, that's just how it is. See ya!

<End of imagination>

Shirley: Stupid stupid stupid~ (T/N: "Baka baka baka!" -- she's referring to herself) That's impossible! It's true that Lelouch is kind towards Nana-chan, but...

<Mysterious sound effect #5>

Suzaku: Lelouch, hurry! We'll be late for the wedding!

Lelouch: Yeah. <cue g@y laughter from the both of them>

<End of imagination>

Shirley: Uwaaaa stop, stop! Stop imagining strange things! What am I thinking?! I'm not Sophie! (T/N: Sophie is a yaoi fangirl, confirmed) I should not have such interests!

Milly: What are you talking about, Shirley?

Shirley: K-kaichou? (T/N: Kaichou = president, but I left the term alone because it sounds really awkward in English...) I... Could I have been talking out loud...?

Milly: Totally. Right, Lelouch?

Shirley: Huh?!

Lelouch: Yeah. You're such an embarrassing person. (T/N: I guess he's talking about her yaoi fantasy... embarrassing, indeed >__>)

Shirley: B-but...

Lelouch: Whatever. Come, Milly, let us go. <start of sexy music> How's Monaco for our honeymoon?

Shirley: Eh? Wait a minute-- eh?

Rivalz: Wait just a minute! Lelouch will be marrying me!

Shirley: Rivalz too?!

Arthur: Nyaa~

Shirley: Arthur, you too?!

Nunnally: Onii-sama will be marrying me! <pout-ish voice>

Suzaku: Lelouch, you understand, right? (T/N: He means "You understand that we're the ones getting married, right?")

Kallen: Unforgivable. Lulu is mine, only mine!

Rivalz: I've already fixed the trailing empty cans behind my bike. (T/N: Newly-weds...)

Lelouch: Oi oi, there's only one of me, you know.

Milly: Well, I don't see a problem with that. Why don't we all just get married?

Rivalz: I agree, I agree! I totally agree!

Suzaku: Come, Shirley, you too! Don't just stand there.

Shirley: Eh? What? What's going on?!

Rivalz: Come on, don't be so uptight!

<cue g@y laughter by everyone; end of imagination>

Shirley: <continues to laugh>

Milly: Co~me back! <hits Shirley on the head>

Shirley: Ack!

Milly: Finally returned to this world?

Shirley: Erm... what was I...?

Milly: That's what I'd like to know. I was telling you the ABCs of Love, but all you did was keep laughing all by yourself.

Shirley: Ah, I'm sorry. I was thinking of something else.

Milly: Geez. In short, it's not enough to just think about it. Action is important!

Shirley: Yes... yes, you're right. Kaichou, I'll be off now!

Milly: Yes, go! That's the spirit-- Wait, where to?!

Shirley: <thinking> I know. It won't work if I'm afraid of getting rejected. Kaichou said so as well; "things won't last forever". If all I do is be afraid of my own imaginations, I'll be left behind. At the very least, I need to tell my feelings...

<Sound of running footsteps>

Lelouch: ...what is it?

Shirley: U-uhm... My father's away from home due to work, so in order to cheer me up he sent these... and...

Lelouch: What's this?

Shirley: A concert ticket. If you don't mind, why don't we go together?

Lelouch: T-thanks.

Shirley: I-I'll be waiting! See ya!

Lelouch: Oi, you'll be waiting--? Hey!

Shirley: What should I do... I did it. I really did it! He'll come, won't he? He didn't say no... besides, we're just going to a concert! But still, this is a chance. Thanks, Father!

STAGE 0.515 [Manekazaru Ouji] The Uninvited Prince

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 0.515: The Uninvited Prince (T/N: This appears to tie-in with the Stage -0- novel which will be released in May. Suzaku's dialogue in parentheses = Narration)

(Suzaku: Laundry... at one end of the Kururugi Shrine, in front of the storage shed, small clothes have been hung out to dry. Until recently that area had been my place, but all because he came... His washings fluttered in the wind, like those of a girl's. Even though he's a guy... Do all Britannians wear clothes like those?) (T/N: No, that's just Lelouch's horrible fashion sense...)

Lelouch: Can you please move?

(Suzaku: Turning around I saw him standing there behind me -- the Britannian prince, Lelouch Vi Britannia. The uninvited guest who's been living in our house for a week now. Yes, Father said...)

Lelouch: I want to hang Nunnally's clothes out to dry. If I don't do it soon it'll be cloudy... Do you have a problem with my using this place? Or do you have some other business here?

Suzaku: As if I'd have anything to do with you. I'm busy!

(Suzaku: Yeah, that's right, you're a hostage and I'm the heir to the Kururugi family. If that's the truth of it then say so, after all--)

Suzaku: Uwahh!!

Toudou: What's wrong!? Suzaku-kun, you're not concentrating!

Suzaku: I'm sorry, Toudou-sensei.

(Suzaku: Yes... I forgot, I came to Toudou-sensei's place to practice. Sensei put off his military duties just to come all the way here in order to teach me, so I've got to be serious as well.)

Toudou: That's the 4th time today... Is it the Britannian prince you're bothered about?

Suzaku: I don't have time to bother with a weakling like him.

Toudou: So you've gotten into an argument already? If I remember correctly you're both the same age, right? Hopefully the both of you will become good friends.

Suzaku: As if I'd be friends with that ingrate.

Toudou: Eh?

Suzaku: He refused all the helpers my father sent to him. We prepare his meals for him but he won't even take a single bite.

Toudou: Is he wary of getting poisoned?

Suzaku: Father would never use such petty methods, he's not like those Burikis. (T/N: "Buriki", as explained in the Animage February Okouchi interview, is a derogatory racist term for the Britannians. It's a combination of Buri (from "Buri"tania) and "buriki" (literally "tin", a reference to their KMF frames) If he wanted to kill him he'd do it out front.

Toudou: Suzaku-kun, I may be a soldier, but if possible I don't want to fight.

Suzaku: Why!? If it's Toudou-sensei, I'm sure you won't lose to the Buriki!

Toudou: It's easier to not fight, isn't it? I'm a suprisingly lazy person, actually. (T/N: And with this line, my respect for Toudou increased by 100 points XD)

(Suzaku: That day, Toudou-sensei seemed a little strange... Come to think of it, Father went to Tokyo recently and hasn't returned yet. I wonder if something happened... I ended my training restless and uneasy, and on my way home I met Lelouch again... or rather, I saw him being surrounded by the youths from the town at the bottom of the hill and getting a beating.)

Youth: This is Japan!

Youth: Get out, you Buriki bastard!

Lelouch: Uwah!!

(Suzaku: All Lelouch did was crouch and take the beating. It's all because he came to town even though he's so weak.) (T/N: He's insinuating that getting beaten up is Lelouch's own fault)

Youth: Come on, why don't you hit back? You're a prince, aren't you?

(Suzaku: The SP (T/N: Short for Special Personnel, I think; in other words, bodyguards) Father gave him merely stood about, looking on... Why!?)

Kid: What are you, a girl? Come on, fight back!

(Suzaku: For some reason, looking at Lelouch and seeing how he wasn't resisting at all, I became angry...)

Suzaku: Stop it.

(Suzaku: I dashed out without thinking. Knowing that I was from the Kururugi family, the kids immediately ran off. Around these parts, the Kururugi name is absolute.)

Suzaku: You people. Why didn't you help? You're bodyguards, aren't you?

(Suzaku: Even though I confronted them about it, the SP did not answer. Instead, the one who answered was...)

Lelouch: They're watchmen, not bodyguards. They keep an eye on me to make sure I won't escape or kill myself. They're just guards, nothing more.

Suzaku: No way...

Lelouch: Why did you help me? I am a Britannian.

Suzaku: I hate Britannia, but more than that I hate it when people bully the weak.

Lelouch: The weak, eh... Heh, that's true.

Suzaku: What's so funny?

Lelouch: Nothing.

Suzaku: Liar. You laughed just now.

Lelouch: I was laughing at myself. It's what you call "self-derision".

Suzaku: Self-derision?

Lelouch: It's the laugh of the underdog. (T/N: Alternatively, "loser") I do it to protect my feelings. (T/N: Literally "to protect my heart")

(Suzaku: With that, Lelouch stood. Below him was a shopping basket filled with vegetables and fruits. So he was protecting this...)

Lelouch: Can you please move? You're stepping on my point card. I can get a discount with 4 more points. (T/N: It's like everytime you buy something, or for every $xxx spent, you get a point. Sort of like C.C.'s Cheese-kun redemption card)

(Suzaku: The Britannian prince carefully picked up the small card which already had my footprint on it. A point card, he says? He's a prince, and yet there he is, picking up the scattered cards and coins. What an absolutely lame and pitiful sight, but...)

Suzaku: This happened because you entered the town even though you're such a weakling! Stop being so stubborn and eat our meals! It's not poisoned or anything.

Lelouch: I know.

Suzaku: Then eat.

Lelouch: I'm alive, living by my own strength. I'm not dead... Not me, and not Nunnally.

(Suzaku: With that, Lelouch started to limp away... Live? Isn't that normal? We're living because we're alive, aren't we? What's he saying...? I didn't understand it at all, but somehow I felt really angry, really bothered, and really ashamed. What this feeling actually was, was still beyond me at that time.)

<END>

Саунд эпизод 2
Скачать здесь: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_2/

Drama Stage 9.258 [Lelouch ni wa ienai]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama Stage 14.821 [kasshoku no kunou]

Перевод пока не найден!

Stage 0.521 [Kieta Nunnally]

Перевод пока не найден!

Саунд эпизод 3

Cкачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_3/

Drama Stage 11.351 [Kousokui no onna] The Girl in the Restraining Suit

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 11.351 - The Girl in the Restraining Suit

(Door opens; footsteps)
C.C.: Welcome back, Lelouch.

Lelouch: C.C.... you patched your suit?

C.C.: It's been some time since I last did needlework, but what do you think? I'm fairly good at it, aren't I?

Lelouch: You intend to wear that, still? That's Britannia's restraining suit.

C.C.: You've got it wrong, Lelouch. That was the part where you should have gone "You'll make a good wife.".

Lelouch: I don't mind you using my bank account, so get yourself some new clothes already.

C.C.: I, too, know the meaning of restraint. You're already paying for my pizza, I can't very well have you pay for my clothes too.

Lelouch: Buy clothes and refrain from eating pizza. Do as I say, or I'll call the pizza shop and have them treat all future orders from us as prank calls.

C.C.: (sigh) What does it matter, what I wear in this room?

Lelouch: It matters. What if someone were to enter this room without warning? It'll look as though I had you bound and confined you here, no question about it. There's no way I can weasel out of that one.

C.C.: So if I were to wear normal clothes, you'll just say I'm a kept woman and all will be well?

Lelouch: The issue of whether that's an acceptable explanation aside, I'm quite certain I'll be able to talk my way out of it.

C.C.: I wonder about that. You're surprisingly--

(Door opens)

Nunnally: Onii-sama?

Lelouch: (surprised)

Nunnally: Do you have a guest with you here?

Lelouch: Oh... no, Nunnally, no one's here.

C.C.: It's been a while, Nunnally.

Nunnally: That voice... It's C.C.-san, isn't it? It's been so long!

Lelouch: (low hiss) Don't talk without my permission.

C.C.: (low voice) If I keep quiet here things'll just be all the more suspicious.

Nunnally: If you don't mind, why don't we go out to the living room? I'll have Sayoko-san make us tea--

Lelouch: No, it's okay, the both of us are actually--

C.C.: --engaged in something.

Nunnally: Engaged in something?

Lelouch: (low hiss) What are you saying?

C.C.: (low voice) What, is it alright for me to go out and meet the maid in these clothes?

Lelouch: (low hiss) Even so, we aren't "engaged in something"!

C.C.: (low voice) It's the truth.

Lelouch: (low hiss) Just a simple "we're busy" will do. You make it sound like we don't want her here!

C.C.: (low voice) You're paranoid.

Nunnally: Um... Onii-sama?

Lelouch: Oh, sorry, Nunnally. I'm a bit tied up now, so...

Nunnally: No, it's fine. I'm sorry for having intruded.

Nunnally: I'll return to my room. C.C.-san, please take your time, okay?

Lelouch: Wait, Nunnally, don't mis--

C.C.: Thanks, Nunnally. Do teach me more origami next time, alright?

Nunnally: Sure-- I'll look forward to it!

(Nunnally exits room)

C.C.: ...She's misunderstood, hasn't she.

Lelouch: You made her misunderstand, you.

C.C.: You were the one who said "Don't go out and meet people in those clothes".

Lelouch: ...That clothing of yours is definitely a problem. It's not like you want to go back to being Britannia's lab rat. Why do you keep wearing it?

C.C.: Because.

Lelouch: Do you like the design... or is it an expression of your desire? Hmph, don't tell me you have that sort of interests?

C.C.: It's befitting.

C.C.: I don't have freedom. I'm fettered, chained, shackled...

Lelouch: Huh?

C.C.: Which is why this restraining suit fits me so -- because C.C. is a prisoner of this world.

Lelouch: ... (stalks off to the computer) ...hmph.

(Lelouch starts typing)

C.C.: What are you up to? Are you ordering pizza for me?

Lelouch: Wait. I'll get you new clothes.

C.C.: That's very high-handed of you. Is it sympathy?

Lelouch: No, I just find it unacceptable. If you don't have freedom, win it. If you have limitations, break them. If you accept them now, you're finished.

C.C.: ...Lelouch... I see. You too are a captive of the Ashfords. And the Kururugis, before them...

Lelouch: I am not like you. I have no intention of having even my heart in fetters. One day I will break free of the cage that is Area 11... you'll see.

C.C.: (low voice) Lelouch... even though you're such a weakling, sometimes your strength surprises me...

Lelouch: Done. C.C., this is your size, isn't it?

C.C.: All you did was randomly click on something, right? Without even asking about my tastes beforehand.

Lelouch: You don't like it?

C.C.: ... ...no, it's not bad.

C.C.: Although you make it sound like charity work, dressing a lady in the clothes they chose is something men take delight in, is it not?

Lelouch: Geez, why do you always act so superior?

C.C.: I told you, didn't I? I'm C.C., after all.
((END))

Drama Stage 15.447 [Tanin gokko] Playing Strangers

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 15.447 ”Playing Strangers”

Shirley
Hmmm, your name was Lelouch-kun wasn’t it?

Lelouch
Yeah.

Shirley
Could you help me and head out to the culture club please? I’ll go to the P.E. department.

Lelouch
Got it.

Shirley
Well then, President, we’ll go get all these printouts handed out over lunch.

Milly
I’m counting on you, Shirley. You too, Lelouch, good luck!

Lelouch
We’re off.

Lelouch and Shirley leaves.

Rivalz
Ah, how bad is this with them playing strangers. Makes you take a deep breathe.

Milly
Come on Rivalz, concentrate. You’ve still got some work of your own to do, don’t you?

Rivalz
Yeah, yeah.

Both typing away on computers.

Milly
We’ll watch over the two of them quietly. I’m sure they’ll be happy when they think back to the times they’ve had together.

Rivalz
I’m not too worried about Shirley. I’m more worried about the childish Lelouch being with her.

Milly
That part of Lelouche is pretty cute.

Rivalz
You know him well, don’t you?

Milly
Maybe. What is it?

Rivalz
Our President just loves doing things like that.

Milly
Eh?

Rivalz
Playing strangers.

Milly
Yeah, you might be right.

Rivalz
Well how about we do the same? Maybe we can create some memories we can look back at too!

Hi! I’m Rivalz Cardemonde!

Milly sighs.

Uh, I guess I better finish off my work off quickly huh.

Milly
Hi! My name’s Milly Ashford. Nice to meet you.

Rivalz
Nice to meet you er-! How should I refer to you…?

Milly
How do you want to refer to me?

Rivalz
Milly…! –san?

Rivalz tries to call her ”Milly” without any of the formal affixes so that they sound closer but changes his mind.

Milly
You might not get another chance to speak to me like this~

Rivalz
Milly…! –san… Ummm, what’s your favourite food?

Milly
I like any cooking made with vegetables.

Rivalz
And your favourite colour?

Milly
A rainbow of colours because I’ve yet to like only one colour~

Rivalz
What about your hobbies?

Milly
I’ve been interested in raising flowers lately!

Rivalz
Milly-san… Are you used to having these kind of conversations…?

Milly
Of course, I have lots of them~

Rivalz
I see you’ve had a lot of experience then…

Milly-san! Have you fallen in love before?

Milly
Fallen in love? Huhu! I’d like to experience true love~

Rivalz
Er, President?

Milly
Oh come on you! We’re just playing strangers here! Just for today, I’m going to be a maiden who dreams~

Rivalz
Then I want to make good use of this strange meeting!

Milly
How for example?

Rivalz
For example-! Well…

Kallen rushes in.

Kallen
Pardon me!

Rivalz
Argh!

Kallen
Did you give Arthur his lunch yet?

Milly
Oh sorry, Arthur! I forgot!

Hands out food to Arthur the cat.

Kallen
This week Suzaku was going to take care of him but, he said he’s busy with some military affairs or something today.

Rivalz
Didn’t you say you were going to take today off too, Kallen?

Kallen
I came all the way out here because I was worried about Arthur, you know!

Rivalz
From where?

Kallen
Um…

Milly
The hospital?

Kallen
Er, yeah! The hospital! *Cough* *Cough* Well, I’m going back.

Milly
Should I accompany you back?

Kallen
No, I’ll be fine thanks…

Kallen leaves.

Rivalz
I want to make good use of this only chance!

Milly
What for example?

Rivalz
For example, I… My feelings for…

Suzaku comes bursting in.

Suzaku
Sorry Arthur! You must be starved!

Rivalz
Who is it this time!

Milly
Oh, Suzaku! If you’re here to give him lunch, Kallen just done that a moment ago.

Suzaku
Thank goodness! I’m sorry I was late, Arthur-! Ow~!

Rivalz
Suzaku…

Suzaku
Eh?

Rivalz
Suzaku!!

Suzaku
Ah, sorry! Oh yeah…! I have to go. I think had to go have lunch with Lelouch today…

Milly
But Lelouch went out with Shirley.

Suzaku
Ah, maybe it was with Nunnally… See you soon!

Suzaku rushes out.

Milly
Suzaku?

Suzaku
Later, Rivalz.

Rivalz
Bye.

Milly
Ha… What a fun lunchtime this is turning out to be.

Rivalz
Milly-san… Shall we pick up from where we left off?

Milly
Yes, where did we left off?

Nina
Hmmm, ”For example, I…”

Rivalz
Yeah, that’s right! For example, I must let the person I love know how I feel towards them- Er, you were here all along, Nina?!

Nina
Well, I have to get going to prepare for the afternoon lessons.

Milly
OK! See you after class!

Nina leaves.

Rivalz
Nina heard what we said didn’t she…?

Milly
Yes, everything.

Rivalz
Now that it’s come to this then… Milly!

Rivalz abandons the formal affixes.

Milly
What is it?

Bell rings.

Hmmm? What did you want to say~?

Rivalz
Umm… I want to make use of this only chance to… commemorate with us playing strangers.

Milly
Commemorate?

Rivalz
I’m sorry for making you do this to create memories for me!

Milly
Hmmm?

Rivalz
But Milly-san, I…

Milly
Don’t worry, I forgive you.

Rivalz
Seriously?

Milly
I’ll forgive you since it’s for creating memories!

Rivalz
Really?

Milly
Thank you…

Rivalz
Huh?

Milly
Alright! Playing strangers ends here! Listen. Since I gave you some wonderful memories, you need to send me off with a smile, boy!

Rivalz
What do you mean by that…?

Milly
The rest of the work you can do after class~! Here, I’ll leave it all on your desk!

Rivalz
Er, President what’s all this all of a sudden?

Milly
Right, now that’s all done, time to dash~!

Rivalz
President!

Stage 0.522 [Himitsu kichi no uta] The Song of the Secret Base
перевод на английском:
Спойлер

Stage 0.522 ”The Song of the Secret Base”

Suzaku
Kururugi Suzaku is a Japanese boy! He does not need a reason to save who he wants or do what he wants!

Lelouch
He’s too defiant!

Suzaku
I’m going to find her myself! Just try stopping me if you can!

Lelouch
Wait! I’m the one protecting Nunnally! I don’t need anyone’s help! Not an adult’s help or a Japanese person’s help! I can do it alone-

Suzaku
Shut up! Stop being so stubborn, you idiot! You’re always doing things alone. You’re just impertinent!

Suzaku rushes off.

Lelouch
”Saying that, Suzaku disappeared into the forest. He’s such a pushy and selfish guy but… I should be thankful to him just now…”

Lelouch starts walking off into the forest too.

Nunnally! Where are you? Answer me please! It’s Lelouch!

”I ran desperately through the forest. Nunnally’s legs aren’t well so she couldn’t have gone far.”

”Huh?! Someone’s here further inside the forest!”

Nunnally, is that you?

Mystery Girl (CC?)
No.

Lelouch
”The person before me wasn’t Nunnally. It was a girl wearing a kimono with a sunflower pattern. Her back was turned towards me so I’m not sure but, she’s very young.”

Excuse me but, did a little girl come this way? She has chestnut hair… Her legs are disabled and so are her eyes…

Ummm… Onee-san?

CC
No, she didn’t come this way.

Lelouch
I see…

Pardon me but, you don’t work for the Kururugi do you?

”I know all the Kurugis by their face… Now what would an outsider be doing here in the forest?”

”Did she get lost…? Or is she… An assassin!”

CC
Don’t worry. I’m not your enemy. I was asked to come here to see how you were doing.

Lelouch
To see how I was doing…? Who on earth are you!

CC
It’s raining.

Lelouch
”Raining at this time?! Nunnally will get soaked… I have to find her quick!”

Onee-chan! I’m sorry for being so abrupt but I don’t have much time-

”She’s gone… The girl with the sunflower kimono was gone.”

”For a moment I thought she was here to help… Who was she? She mentioned someone asked her to come out here.”

Lelouch hears a girl’s voice singing.

”That voice! Nunnally!”

”It’s small and faint but it’s Nunnally’s! I can’t be wrong.”

”But there’s another voice… Who else is singing along with her? It couldn’t be…”

”I ran… In the soaking rain I ran… towards Nunnally’s voice.”

The singing stops.

”Nunnally’s… laughing?”

”Ever since mother died, she has never laughed before. Why now…?”

Suzaku
Lelouch!

Lelouch
Suzaku!

”Suzaku appeared onto the surface. To be more precise, he appeared from a hole dug into the ground.”

Suzaku
This way. Nunnally’s here too.

Nunnally
Onii-sama!

Lelouch
Nunnally! You’re safe!

Nunnally
Yes I am, Onii-sama!

Lelouch
”Nunnally was deep inside the hole… Together with that Suzaku.”

Nunnally
I’m sorry, Onii-sama. I fell into this hole and passed out…

Lelouch
You fell down this hole?

Suzaku
It’s a secret base I made.

Nunnally
It’s amazing! There’s food here and weapons!

Lelouch
Nunnally… You laughed just there.

Nunnally
Oh? Yes, I did.

Lelouch
Why? You haven’t laughed for a long time.

Nunnally
It was because Suzaku-san laughed.

Lelouch
Eh?

Nunnally
He laughed in such a loud, really happy voice… That I laughed along too.

Lelouch
Laugh…

Suzaku
Haven’t you noticed, Lelouche? You have never laughed.

Lelouch
”Nunnally wasn’t the only one who couldn’t laugh. I too couldn’t…”

”I see… That’s how it was.”

Nunnally
Onii-sama, come into Suzaku-san’s secret base. It’s still raining outside.

Lelouch
”I lost. I couldn’t find Nunnally. I couldn’t even make her laugh… but this Japanese did…”

”He found Nunnally for me so I have to give my thanks… I have to say thank you…”

Suzaku
Lelouch! You…

Lelouch

Suzaku
I’m sorry.

I’m sorry I hit you when we first met.

I’m sorry.

Lelouch
”He… he apologised so easily?”

Why are you apologising...?

Suzaku
You’re amazing.

Lelouch
Eh?

Suzaku
I heard a lot about you from Nunnally.

I thought you were just some pampered prince but…

You don’t have a mother, father or any other relatives now…

Yet you’ve been protecting your sister alone all this time… Just like me you’re…

Lelouch
Why are you crying?

Suzaku
You’re too… *Cry*

Lelouch
What a strange person this guy was. But…”

Suzaku
You’re strong.

Nunnally
Yes, Onii-sama is really strong.

Suzaku
Come on in, Lelouch.

Lelouch
I can’t. The hole’s only big enough for the two of you.

Suzaku
Don’t worry, it’ll be fine if we squeeze in.

If you stay out there you’ll be soaked. Come on!

Drags Lelouch into the hole.

Lelouch
Don’t pull me in like that… Such a rough guy you.

Suzaku
Come on, close the hatch.

Lelouch
It’s so cramped.

Suzaku
Don’t complain about my secret base.

Lelouch
But you know… it’s warm.

Nunnally
It is, isn’t it? Suzaku-san’s secret base is really warm.

Lelouch
Yes it is, Nunnally.

”After all the trouble we went through, we got along well.”

”That summer day… was the beginning for us…”

”For me… Nunnally… And probably for Suzaku too…”

”It was the start of a brilliant time of happiness for us.”

”The rain… lifted without us knowing.”

Саунд эпизод 4

скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_4/

Drama Stage 6.113 [Ou no namae]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama Stage 15.631 [Onna no tatakai] The fight of the women

перевод на английском:
Спойлер
Stage 15.631: The fight of the women

Kallen: Hey Tamaki, just hurry up and get in
Tamaki: Ahhh, in this car? Let's us use a newer car, Kallen. Anyway, why would we have to run errand anyway?
Kallen: We always don't have enough people here, stop complaining

(*The car is running along)
Tamaki: and.. where are we going?
Kallen: Yosuka, hydroline** is done. Then to then Mount fuji and then...
C.C. : Before that stop by a pizza place, I am hungry.
Kallen: Pizza first then? Understoo...eh?
Tamaki: C.C.! Why are you here?
C.C. : You enter the car after I did, don't be full of yourself.
Tamaki: You are the one who enter our car on your own didn't you?
Kallen: Yes, this is the Black Knight's car and you are not even...
C.C. : At the front
Kallen: Heh? ha!

(* the car skid)

Tamaki: Hey, give me a break.
kallen: well, you got in now it can't be helped. But I won't stop by the pizza place
C.C. : What an unkind (narrow hearted) woman.
Kallen: na..!
Tamaki: Kallen, handle!
Kallen: waa

(* the car skid around again)

C.C. : If you don't concentrate on driving, you will die.
Kallen: If it comes to that, we are going together.
C.C. : I wonder if it will be so.
Kallen: eh?
Tamaki: hey, its a good opportunity; let me ask you something C.C. You are Zero's lover right?
Kallen: kek..

(* Kallen suddenly press the break, the car skid)

Tamaki: Hey, give me a break!
Kallen: But, what the hell did that you just ask?
Tamaki: hey, you want to know it too didn't you?
Kallen: n..no, not really, I..
Tamaki: How about it C.C.? You are, right?

(* the car start running again)

C.C.: My relationship with Zero, is just a contract.
Kallen: eh.
Tamaki: haha! isn't that a bingo! Then you must have seen his face, he didn't wear his mask in bed did he? Wait may be he did, on that instead though WAHAHAHA (I think he refer to condom?)
C.C.: Hey
Tamaki: what?

(* C.C. opened the door; the car is still running)

Tamaki: whoa, thats dangerous. Don't open the door like that, what if I fel..
C.C.: HAAA!

(*C.C. kick Tamaki off the car rolling down the road.)

Kallen: Tamaki~
Tamaki: awahahh.. wu shitataa.. *fade

(* door closed)

Kallen: Why the hell did you do that to your ally?
C.C.: I hate lousy** men.
Kallen: He might die!
C.C.: even that is so, you didn't stop the car didn't you.
Kallen: tha..That's because we are running short on time here.
C.C.: Thats why you don't mind didn't you. Female warior does make an interesting/fun driver.
Kallen: It’s a mission after all. I don't think you suppose to have fun.
C.C.: what a troublesome woman, even when you too still want to know Zero's identity.
Kallen: eh. not really, it doesn't matter what his face looks like, my heart won't change.
C.C.: Is that so? You like Zero then?
Kallen: EH!?

(* the car stop suddenly again, skidding.)

C.C.: Hey, drive properly.
Kallen: Its because you are saying something weird.
C.C.: You hate him then?
Kallen: I did not say that.
C.C.: well, you like him after all then.
Kallen: Thats not the issue, aren't you too also working for Zero?
C.C.: well, its fine for you as long as there is Zero isn't it?
Kallen: Please don't wordplay with me.** Then how about you? Do you like Zero? or...well..
C.C.: Just a relationship by body?** (she was referring to sex only relationship here, don't know a good English match word)
Kallen: You are his lover after all!
C.C.: no, if you have to put it into word; its an acomplice
Kallen: If its that, even I and everyone in the black knight are Zero's acomplice too.
C.C.: You are wrong, I am an acomplice of that, the existance called Zero.
Kallen: what the hell was that? just to say that you are closest to him right?
C.C.: not really, he won't involve his important person with this afair to begin with. I am just a half outsider.** <I won't translate the rest of the sentence, I don't really know how to put it properly, someone?>
Kallen: Are you lonely then.. thats..
C.C.: You won't really know, what it mean to be truely lonely.
Kallen: C.C. you are..
C.C.: fu, it seems like I spoke too much. Forget what I just said.
Kallen: You can't just sto...
C.C.: In exchange I will keep quiet about you falling for Zero.
Kallen: na.. its not like that, to me zero is a person I look up to**.
C.C.: Front.
Kallen: eh, a.

(* the car crashed)

(*the door opened)
C.C.: I am back Luluche
Luluche: That took longer than usual. Seems like you are with Kallen didn't you.
C.C.: Are you worried, about Kallen?
Luluche: not really.
C.C.: poor her
Luluche: hm? what is it?
C.C.: Nope, just that I had some interesting conversation, about Zero's face and such.
Luluche: oi, what did you spill?
C.C.: I can't talk about that.
Luluche: what?
C.c.: its that kind of contract, with the female warioir.

**indicate the word I don't have confident to translate, can't find some good english word to match etc.

--------------End of Stage 15.631------------------

Stage 0.533 [Hajimete no tomodachi]

Перевод пока не найден!
Саунд эпизод 5:

скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_5/

Drama Stage 0.911 [Milly to no saikai]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama Stage 5.631 [Orange Peel]

Перевод пока не найден!

Stage 0.543 [Shiawasena natsu no owari]

Перевод пока не найден!

Саунд эпизод 6:

скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_6/

Drama Stage 0.916 [Kuro no King]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama Stage 0.884 [Teikoku no kyoudai]

Перевод пока не найден!

Stage 21.534 [Saigo no izanai]

Перевод пока не найден!

ВТОРОЙ СЕЗОН

Саунд эпизод 1

Скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_1/

Drama [Mousou Battle! Lelouch vs. Suzaku]

1 часть
не найдена

2 часть

Drama [Karen C.C. Utsukushiki Hangyaku no Kiroku]

перевод на английском:

1 часть
http://ru.youtube.co...h?v=ac-2rC5VGcE

2 часть
не найдена

Саунд эпизод 2

Drama [Hadaka no Lelouch]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama [Kururugi no Sato Akuryou no Yadotou ni Atta Kowai Geass]

Перевод на английском:

1 часть

2 часть

Саунд эпизод 3

скачать тут: http://www.tenshi.ru...ound_Episode_3/

Drama [Hangyaku Gakuen Geass Sensei!]

Перевод пока не найден!

Drama [Geass Hyaku Monogatari]

Перевод пока не найден!

Убедительная просьба: Если вы найдете перевод Саунд Эпизода кторого здесь нет, то выложите его сюда, или дайте на него ссылку.

Сообщение отредактировал TolyKR: 01 Октябрь 2008 - 17:23

#7 TolyKR

TolyKR
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPip
  • Отаку

• Cообщений: 367
Обычный

Отправлено 01 Октябрь 2008 - 17:24

Перенесите в первое сообщение темы.

#8 Dudraug

Dudraug
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPip
  • Ore wa Gundam.

• Cообщений: 589
Обычный

Отправлено 01 Октябрь 2008 - 18:01

Перенесите в первое сообщение темы.

Готово.

#9 GUDWIN

GUDWIN
  • Старожилы
  • PipPip
  • Интересующийся

• Cообщений: 151
Обычный

Отправлено 02 Октябрь 2008 - 00:19

Есть у когонибуть сабы на двухчасовой спешл 1сезона (Black Rebellion)

#10 Chemist

Chemist
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Soul

Розовая муняха

Отправлено 02 Октябрь 2008 - 00:31

Есть у когонибуть сабы на двухчасовой спешл 1сезона (Black Rebellion)

Русских и англ не видел...
Размес переводить не будет.
В прочем, сам спешл не несёт никакой новой информации -- 25 серий засунули в полтора часа. И рисовка не сильно улучшена.

#11 Seta-san

Seta-san
  • Участники
  • PipPip
  • Интересующийся

• Cообщений: 39
Обычный

Отправлено 02 Октябрь 2008 - 22:00

А где вообще можно было узнать список всез пикчер-буков и саунд эпизодов. И, право, их существование стало для меня сюрпризом, ибо всё это сильно не оглашалось. Анименьюснетворк как наше всё или что-то другое?

#12 Chemist

Chemist
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Soul

Розовая муняха

Отправлено 02 Октябрь 2008 - 22:15

А где вообще можно было узнать список всез пикчер-буков и саунд эпизодов. И, право, их существование стало для меня сюрпризом, ибо всё это сильно не оглашалось. Анименьюснетворк как наше всё или что-то другое?

На англВикипедии, кажется, был список... могу ошибаться...

вот впечатления от трёх саундов второго сезона от http://sfeno.diary.ru/p49873032.htm

www.mediafire.com/?donnognm0ou

"Итак, песня Карен не произвела вообще никакого впечатления. Никакого!

Второй трек тоже не обрадовал. Ллойд и Сесиль разговаривают с Найтмеами, которые говорят голосами своих владельцев. Только характеры у них совершенно разные. Мордред, например, заикается от волнения, а Гавин(автор, наверно, имела в виду Гавейна) говорит сразу голосами С.С. и Лелуша. Ничего такого интересного – кто кого сбил, у кого какой хозяин, кто кому не угодил. Потом словесная перепалка перерастает в драку. Даже не особо смешно. Из плюсов, совершенно развратный мех Шинку. У него такой пошлый голос!!!!

Лелуш по заданию Вилетты работает в кафе, Ривал его навещает. Не совсем в кафе, а в фастфуде. Гамбургеры, в общем продают. Ривал говорит, что в работе – главное – улыбаться, Лелуш не соглашается. Говорит, что главное профессионализм и показывает, как охмурять девушек. «Не хочешь поесть со мной картошки?», сказанное сладким голосом выносет кого угодно. Как сказал Ривал: «ферромоновый яд».
Потом приходит С.С., прикидывается посетителем и начинает доводить Лелуша. Угадайте, что она заказала? Правильно, пиццу. Лелуш начинает рычать. В итоге, они цапаются. Чуть не доходит до драки.
В итоге, Лелуша отстраняют от работы в кафе и заставляют работать в отеле стюардами. Лелуш сначала надрывается, таская чемоданы, но потом ему это надоедает и он гиасит посетителей, приказывая им, обслуживать себя самим. Кстати, Ривал очень интересовался, откуда Лелуш знает такую красотку. Но тот ушел от ответа.
Потом опять приходит С.С., но уже как посетительница отеля и начинает измываться. Говорит, что она договорилась с хозяином отеля и что пока она здесь – Лелуш становится ее собственностью.
Лелуш теряет дар речи, а ведьма издевается и спрашивает, он что, так рад?
Тут Лелуш орет, что его уже зарезервировали и удирает со всех ног.
Следующая работа Лелуша – в магазине одежды. Он успешно справляется, пока не приходит С.С.
И опять…правильно – издевается! Говорит тащить весь прилавок в примерочную и не подглядывать. Потом вылазит и говорит, что не знает своего размера и говорит Лелушу ее измерить. Дальше переводить то, что происходило в примерочной нет смысла – там охи и смешки. Ривал стоит и умирает от любопытства. А Лелуш измеряет С.С. и помогает ей одеваться.
В итоге, все опять заканчивается дракой. Точнее, С.С. лупит Лелуша.
Потом они с Ривалом по задания Милли идут на склад ловить похитителя пиццы. Надо объяснять, кто им оказался? Хотя, это она поймала их, а не они ее. С.С. говорит, что она совсем не вор, а только берет пиццу в займы. Тут она пытается сказать, что пиццу есть весь ОЧР, но Лелуш ее прерывает. Потом она говорит, что не таскала пиццу в таких размерах. И появляется настоящий похититель. Только вот я не поняла, кто эта девочка. С.С. утверждает, что это «демон пиццы» , если я правильно перевела. Они пытаются ее поймать, но срабатывает сигнализация. Понимая, что если их поймают, скажут, что воры – они, они пытаются сбежать. Но разве С.С. может так просто оставить пиццу?! В итоге, ее закрывает на складе. А мальчишки удирают. С.С. обещает еще вернуться и всем накостылять.
Следующую работу приносит Ривал и говорит, что на этот раз им нужно охранять больницу с приведениями (чтобы они не разбежались).
Ривал боится до смерти и отказывается помогать. Лелуш не верит в сказки и остается, он ходит по коридорам, пока его не пугает то самое приведение, которое опять-таки оказывается С.С.
Лелуш орет. Занавес."

Сообщение отредактировал Chemist: 02 Октябрь 2008 - 22:28

#13 Маримо-кун

Маримо-кун
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPip
  • доброе зло

• Cообщений: 1 686
Обычный

Отправлено 02 Октябрь 2008 - 22:20

Изображение

похоже второй диск скоро выйдет
на нем 2,3,4 серия пикчер драма и наверняка всякая информация дополнительная

всего им осталось 21 серию на дисках выпустит, так что, ждем и надеемся еще на 7 пикчер драм ;)

#14 warra

warra
  • Активные участники
  • PipPip
  • Интересующийся

• Cообщений: 85
Обычный

Отправлено 03 Октябрь 2008 - 08:53

Люди!
У меня есть все пикчерс-драмы по 1му сезону отсабеные по русски. И аудио-сценки с сд-релизов плюс текстовым файлом переводы к ним (все подряд прям, в ворде).
Все переводы не мои (и русские и англ), просто собраны в папочку по сети за время показа Гиасса. Думаю, если я нарыла все это в свободном доступе в и-нете, то можно ж делиться оптом?
Авторов переводов, где помечено у меня - укажу непременно.
Могу куда-нить выложить, не знаю куда и как. Если нужно - рассказывайте, плз, че делать!

))

#15 Seta-san

Seta-san
  • Участники
  • PipPip
  • Интересующийся

Обычный

Отправлено 03 Октябрь 2008 - 15:37

Ну, например, залей на

www.axifile.com
www.rapidshare.com
www.ifolder.ru

Интуитивно понятно там всё.

#16 GUDWIN

GUDWIN
  • Старожилы
  • PipPip
  • Интересующийся

Обычный

Отправлено 03 Октябрь 2008 - 18:45

Есть несколько пикчер-эпизодов по первому сезону в русской озвучке. Надо?

Сообщение отредактировал GUDWIN: 03 Октябрь 2008 - 18:45

#17 Seta-san

Seta-san
  • Участники
  • PipPip
  • Интересующийся

Обычный

Отправлено 03 Октябрь 2008 - 19:21

На англВикипедии, кажется, был список... могу ошибаться...

Нету.

русской озвучке

Перспектива русской озвучки весьма пугает. Но до появления нормальных сабов, ради ознакомления, можно.

#18 GUDWIN

GUDWIN
  • Старожилы
  • PipPip
  • Интересующийся

Обычный

Отправлено 03 Октябрь 2008 - 21:16

Code Geass: Lelouch of the Rebellion. Special Picture Book (из первого сезона)

Эпизоды-коллажи. Состоят из нескольких неподвижных картинок + голоса сэйю. Каждый эпизод - одна небольшая история.

01. DVD Volume 1 Extra - Picture Drama
02. DVD Volume 2 Extra - Picture Drama - Stage 3.25

03. DVD Volume 3 Extra - Picture Drama - Stage 4.33
04. DVD Volume 4 Extra - Picture Drama - Stage 6.75
05. DVD Volume 4 Extra - Picture Drama - Stage 8.75

06. DVD Volume 5 Extra - Picture Drama - Stage 9.33
07. DVD Volume 6 Extra - Picture Drama - Stage 9.75
08. DVD Volume 8 Extra - Picture Drama - Stage 22.25
09. DVD Volume 9 Extra - Picture Drama - Stage 23.95

Источник: www.animereactor.ru
Контейнер: mkv
Видео: DivX, 23fps, 848x480 pixels
Аудио: RU - mp3 lame, stereo, 44100 KHz, 128kbps; JP - mp3 lame, stereo
Перевод: (?) kage.org.ru Dreamers Team: Loorientall, Inhesion, bernaut
Субтитры: Ru-ass. Inhesion; bernaut; Twin Eugens from NSU; NJenia aka Zub; BG aka Decan; Мария Гостюхина. (сабы в архиве)
Озвучивание: RU - Cuba77

Зелёным выделины файлы с двумя аудиодорожками - рус и яп. Не выделеные - просто с яп дорожкой.

Ссылка: http://www.rapidshare.ru/796590

Размер архива: 350Мб

Сообщение отредактировал GUDWIN: 03 Октябрь 2008 - 21:19

#19 gendar

gendar
  • Старожилы
  • PipPip
  • Star Colonel

• Cообщений: 215
Обычный

Отправлено 05 Октябрь 2008 - 13:29

http://www.mediafire.com/?xgmom3mi0xn - Вторая пикчера драма к R2.

#20 Chemist

Chemist
  • Старожилы
  • PipPipPipPipPipPipPip
  • Soul

Розовая муняха

Отправлено 05 Октябрь 2008 - 14:20

http://www.mediafire.com/?xgmom3mi0xn - Вторая пикчера драма к R2.

Мда... очень сильная штука. Нужны сабы для полного понимания...
Аня способна застрелить безобидного ребёнка только потому, что девочка орала на Сузаку за убийство своей семьи... хм...
Проскользнуло имя Кирихары... не догоняю -- действие происходит в Японии на обломках его имения или где-то в Европе, где Сузаку ошивался в начале первого сезона?..
Сесиль как-то пейрингово представлена, имхо...

Количество пользователей, читающих эту тему: 0

0 пользователей, 0 гостей, 0 анонимных